Reviews for A Deadly Affair
vannahthelost chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is very good. I loved the word choice and descriptions. Very beautiful.
Failisse chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Finally! A romance fic with an actual Grim Reaper! I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am to have found this! I swear, it's like people are afraid to write a story with romance between a girl and a real bonified grim reaper. Aha. All punny jokes aside, I want to thank you for writing this story. It looks to have a good, intriguing beginning. I greatly look forward to seeing how this turns out. Please update again soon!
Our Behemoth chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
UPDATE.
Arrows chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I have to admit, I didn't quite get this story. Your writing is good, and yet very vague at the same time... but do please continue. Maybe I'll figure it out once a couple more chapters have been added lol.
Murmullo chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This was really good! I just think it could use a little revision here and there; but that'd be minor.

Well done!
Bad-Reminders-Rememberd chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
O I like this story, Update Damnit!
Randomisation chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
this is reeli gd! please continue - original!
bojeemus chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Oh...wow! I love it!Very awesome...
Skye Therin chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love it! It's got a wonderful start, you should continue with it. I love the death aspect...(as dumb as that sounds) it's very well portrayed.
I'm Ashley chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I liked it.. Im kinda frazzled right now so i didn't get it completely.. lols! i'll read it again later when my mind isn't haywire.. but you should definately keep going!

thank you for commenting my story! it was a very helpful comment!

-ashes
fleurnoire chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
please dont tease me with that "review and i'll post more" stuff! finish! lol it's very good so far. it grabs your attention. very good cliffhanger. enough so that the reader can understand, but not enough so that she is satisfied. i love it
Our Behemoth chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
HA! That was awesome. I like the tension up until the end-I was just expecting for the grandmother to die, but you added a nice twist. Very nice. Please do post more- I absolutely love Grim Reaper stories! It's hard to find them here...
I'll never tell chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
i don't exactly understand...Monica can see the Grim Reaper? And she will die in three days?

post more
ShDiddee chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Oh My God.

I love it.

Keep going. PLEASE!
Circus chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Wow, hon, that was... Jeeze. It was great. It was, dare I say it, perfect. I think that is one of the best things I've read here or anywhere else. I loved it. Really well done.