Reviews for Breach
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Okay, first of all, I have to say that I was totally reminded of Virginia Woolf when I read the first few stanzas. The resemblance was pretty spooky. That said, I love this piece. I knew from the moment I read the first line that this was going on my favorites list (and also because Moondog Dozier had this on their favorites, and yeah, good taste). There are so many images in this! I am a sucker for imagery in poetry, so this just pretty much made my night. Such fantastic work. I tried writing a poem in a similar style, and mine isn't nearly as long as detailed as this (though it's on one of my accounts somewhere...it's called discovery - I don't remember if it's capitalized or not, though). Anyway, yes, beautiful, and you and it are both going on my favorites. Keep writing! :)
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Muchly enjoyed this poem. Very good, the imagery was brilliant and the wording was great! Nice job_ Thanks 4 da reviews!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is really a stunning poem! Just love all your images and the beautiful way you express yourself through out this. It just has such a natural feel to it and flows so easily as well. Really you have a great talent. Well done x
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oh, this is a sound explosion. Lines like, "as trembling tremor-shivers, the core-may slice a glacier-and as air, kiss the mountainside-into avalanche", just jump off the page, and run e.e cummings like down the page. I think I have a new favorite. Just extraordinary sound. Wonderful.
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This is amazing, a splendid use of words, "ancient monsters, fathoms perilous" it's like every line is as gorgeous as the one before. This rocks!

keep it up & write on.

-Em
Annie Jadin chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I LOVE this poem! This totally captures the wonderful spirituality inherent in those quiet, dramatic moments that nature gives us. You've described this perfect moment so beautifully! Great poem.
lackluster chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
i'm not much of a nature-poem lover, but this is pretty. it fits perfectly in the category of 'spiritual', more than anything i could every write, that's for sure. lovely.