Reviews for Only For Tonight
Vinessa Ashley chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Yes, this is really beautiful. Loved the way you've bound the words by a gloomy yet beautiful bonds, between love and lie.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Dude , that was deeep
musicinmosaic chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is really beautiful.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

Son Of Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Beautiful poem, its strange how sometime we choose the comfort of a lie over the discomfort of the truth. Well written
RawrEllieMayMightBeADinosaur chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ouch. It's really relatable, I like that in a poem. It was raw emotion, her need for his attention is almost heartbreaking.

It could have been a tad more powerful, could have had some better word choice. It could have had a lot of things, but it didn't, & that's part of the reason I liked it so much. Even though that's a little backward. I like things that are missing just a little something, it keeps you on your toes trying to figure out what it is. Keeps you up at night, you know?

-Love from the RM, link's on my page.
kyox88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
oh the line lie to me tonight is so damn sexy and powerful! i can feel the feelings all over the poem~~nice one!
bran4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautiful. What does love unrequited love mean? To hear them say they love you too, if only for one night... This is truly beautiful. It's so hopeless in nature that you can't read it and not feel something. Personally, I pity the narrator and wonder what will happen in the morning.

It was wonderful.
Psychotic-Benevolence chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
the worst lies always taste the sweetest.
lumanarann chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
ooh...so sad and moving...
Kaleidoscope23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I really like this poem..I think many people, including myself, can relate to it. Very nice!
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
nice, very nice.

~silent
anything-but-perfect chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*legasp* That was so good! It made me 'aw' at the end.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I know...I just know. Great job.
moonsliver86 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
normally, i don't like poems that rhyme... but i'd have to make an exception for this one... the rhyming just made the poem better and more expressive... excellent work...
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »