Reviews for Yellow Ribbons
foreternity chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
will you ever finish it? it is amazingly written (:
moonlight.dream chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
I'm really glad that you decided to update this story. Thank you for making Cecilia have some sense and leave her house instead of checking out the noises and disturbances. However, I am curious as to who was inside her house and the appearance of three yellow ribbons around the oak tree. Please continue writing this creative story!
Kat chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I aboslutely love this story. Hope you update soon.
moonlight.dream chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
I feel sorry for Cecilia, for losing someone she cared deeply about. I like how you constantly repeat the "tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree..." song. It gives an eerie feeling, yet it seems like it's foreshadowing future events. You just made a slight grammatical error, sometimes you switch between past and present tense when you actually want to stick to one tense. Other than that, you made the whole situation feel so realistic. Keep up the hard work!
Loriency chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
like I've said, you know how to make it feel real. The repition in the first half of the chapter, how she was standing ni the kitchen, and the word "together"-it made it feel more real.

You do have some trouble with tenses, past and present, so if you want, i can edit them and email them to you. But otherwise, it's another great chapter. How long do you think this will be? and what did the message say? I think that something of it could have made a difference. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Abs
cherrypiesizzle chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
This chapter was just a filler chapter...erm...I'm just waiting for Johnny to show up. I wonder how Cecilia will feel? Hmm. Please update soon. I love this story, so get to the actual parts, please!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
HEY! I wanna read this story..please update soon. It seems really, really interesting, and it's not at the good part yet. Please continue with it. I know you have a record of not updating stories in a long time, or not even finishing them so please update this one.
Loriency chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
i don't know what it is, but you know how to write such an amazing story. I'ts perfect. The scenario, the timing, the words and actions and thoughts, everything plays perfectly towards the fact that he shouldn't be leaving, but he is, and she's so helpless that she's so in love with him but can't do anything about him leaving. Please please please update soon. I'll be waiting! aha...

PS: I'M EXEMPT FROM ALL MY FINALS, NEVER DONE BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF MY SCHOOL! ok, so i'm not sure about the whole history part, but it's...ridiculously rare for a freshman to be exempt from all of their finals, esp English and Math, which are no-exception finals. _ i'm so happy.
moonlight.dream chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
I love how the words just flow. I could feel the emotions of the characters... the guy struggling to leave and the girl struggling to let go. I'll be waiting for the next part of the story.
moonlight.dream chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
The summary of the story was just compelling and drew me in. I think the prologue fit nicely with the story's plot. I'm really curious as to how the story is going to progress. D
Loriency chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
it's a perfect prologue. Especially given your summary of the story-it makes the reader wonder where the story is headed. Interesting that I should read this now-just today I got a really cool idea for a one-shot, and it's something like this. Well...I hope you can see it when I write it. I would love it if you would R&R, seeing as how I love your writing, and your opinion would be definitely valued. Anyway. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more (standard review whatnot, you know the procedure). Ciao!