Reviews for Remember?
Popppy chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow. that's beautiful.i love "Know that the soft wind floods me with regret, Pictures of you rush away like hot days"loverly poemx
ReminisceLife21 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i've read a lot of your poems. I like what you've written. Well description. *added you as my favorite authors list :)*
Iris Early chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey! Arent you lucky, a review from sunny spain? Ive already read this but Ill review it anyway and tell you its gorgeous. xx
Jezsh chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
agh your sonnets are too gorgeous! It's not fair! I love that image of petals breezing away with all the memories you can't quite let go of. The passion and defiance of this is addictive. I think this'll be another favourite :)
eden is burning chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wonderfully... um. Wonderful. I can't think of any complimentary adjectives right now, but believe me, this poem deserves them., Great job.

x x x x
Christy chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Yay! You posted it!And don't be ridiculous, the last lines are GREAT. Stop being self-deprecating.I'm the only self-deprecating one round poem!
G. Stephens chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hey, I've just made a sudden return to fictionpress; one of the only things that blasted parental control list has neglected to include. The thing is, I told myself that I wouldn't read any poems/ review them because they all seem to be angsty and cut-me-own-throat. However, seeing yours at the bottom of the list made me feel like giving you a happy review, regardless of the risk of depressing myself with suicide diaries. Your username also was a plus...

Right okay, now for the serious business of reviewing your lovely piece. For a start, I liked your little brackets around some of the more significiant words. If I ever made up any poems, i'd probably steal this (But don't sue me because you probably don't own the copyrights either!)I don't know what really appeals to me about this, but it most certainly does, sir! Okay, about the last two lines which you seem to have a grudge against. I think they're fine, but maybe you should rethink the rhyming aspect because they're the only two that do and it seems slightly off.

Absolutasically, outrageously B-E-A-UTIFUL!

You sir are going up on my favourites.

...now you most definitely owe me a biscuit or two...

-FrankiegoestoHollywood (Frankie is my lovely Cream Syrian hamster- she has a website dedicated to her: rodentfanbase)
EugeneSapphire chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I like this..very interesting and well written.