Reviews for The Truth About Sin
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
very truthful. all of us are sinners and the wage of sin is death. Yet God loved us so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us so we would live for Him. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Lily Among Thorns '98 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Great poem. So true, if only everyone realized and understood how deadly sin truly is.
searchlight chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Your best poem in a long time by far (not that the others were not good, but this one does seem to surpass). It reminds me of a book I read about temptation called 'Why do I say yes, when I want to say no?" and it had a picture of a candy apple on the front with a big bite taken out it. When I read it, people thought it was about something totally different. They would be like oh (sly voice) what's that about? ;) And I would be like "Well, actually it's about temptation and overcoming it with the help of Christ." That made people walk away or just left them confused. Anyway, back to you Samwise-really awesome. I'm going to read this again when I have more time!

-searchlight
PenMage62442 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Yep, I guess it is like candy because doing the wrong thing is often much easier to do than the right thing. It's like eating a chocolate instead of carrot stick... always wanting more...

Very nice!
Frodo13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
that's really good. creepy too, but realistically so. great write.