Reviews for My Addiction
starichi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
so lovely and dark. :'(
Esquirella chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very interesting ending here.
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Another astonishing work.

Please pursue publication. You're too good to not get paid for this.

I'd buy your books, even if I read them already. _
BlueWolfGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
How scary huh? I would never want someone to watch my house like that so sad...
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I feel sorry for both of them.

London reminds me so much of my friend Jack...It's crazy.

I loved this but reading it in the commons with everyone being loud was not good. I was constantly screaming for people to shut up.

ARGH!

Love xooxoxoxoxox
KageNeko chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Aww...i like itits cute..in a staulkerinsh way...which is what it actually is...but yeah..its kool
multiples of six chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I love your one-shots. It's not that I don't like your chaptered stuff, but the short stories are really good. Like here.. we know that Grace is a little psycho, but you still make him completely sympathetic, which makes the ending just tragic. And yeah...
Japeth Bordon chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I believe that you should create a longer version of this. More details. Nice writing.
Rhapsody's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow that was dark and creepy it a twofer. I love your style

-Rhapsody of the Shadows
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
You know I've been nearing the line of liking stalkers and forced lovers, and it's kinda scaring me ;; BUT this piece was cleverly designed! I mean, i can't say I've ever been a fan of justifying rape or even the idea of someone forcefully initiating sexual intercourse while the other partner eventually begins to consent, ONLY because of how easy it is to for some people to relay that into reality ;; BUT this work that you've created has yet again made me just a bit more interested in the inner minds of people like Grace. Oh, great names btw! Well, i'm guessing this is a one-shot? if not, great! and if it is, then it's one of the better ended one-shots i've ever read! great job!
kamma7292 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This was so wonderful, I really liked it a lot.
xanthofile chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
a boy named grace. and london. all londons turn out to be bastards, he should have known. (my prejudice, yes)

i was captivated until the end. there's not much more i can say, other than that...it was a hella good read.

not sure if i'd call this angst or tragedy. *shrugs* eh well, it fits well enough.

very excellant work, my friend!