Reviews for The Yankee Gentleman
LeenElle chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Good chapter, I think you portrayed the soldiers very well, and we also got quite a look at Maddie's character. The fact that she was willing to part with her hoops definitely says something about her. Of course I also enjoyed Jeb and Drew and can't wait to see how their personalities come out in later chapters. I was a little confused about which soldier they were talking about though, I think I've figured out that Drew is the nice one and Jeb is the one that acts gruff but is really nice, but it took me a minute. I hope you update soon, I look forward to reading the rest.
LeenElle chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Good start to the story! I think the Civil War is really interesting so I'm looking forward to the rest of your story. I like that you explained the reasoning behind the hiding place, which makes perfect sense! You have a few typos in there, so read over your story or have someone else do it to catch them. Nothing too severe but if you're ever editing you might just want to check those out.
Gabby chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
It's good, but you have some awkward sentences here and there. Mostly you just need some commas in a couple of places. I really like the story, i guess I'll see how it turns out.
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
And? What happens next? It's killing me! ;_; You haven't updated in so long! I can't stand it!
i loost speeling beas chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
i like it a lot, i hope u update soon
Angelic Brunette Hermione chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Sounds like a good start!