Reviews for disgust in her veins
ApresMoiLeDeluge chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
'and just to be cliché, she wears her heart on her sleeve'

I loved that line. Wonderful poem.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Wow, nice poem and I agree with you all the way - pisses me off when ppl try to be fakes. And when ppl are acused of it when they're not.
by His blood chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
i really love this piece too, and i'm glad you're satisfied with it, because you should be. and i know exactly what you mean about people's stupid opinions about cutting. so many times i've heard that if you cut a certain way you want attention, but if you cut the 'right' way you're trying to kill yourself. it's such shit, isn't it? it shouldn't matter how many times you cut, how deeply you cut or what direction you cut. we are all suffering, and even though some people do it for attention, they have enough problems to justify being taken care of. meh, i hate people who say it's 'melodramatic' or 'attention-seeking' when nine times out of ten that's not it at all. meh. yeah, i mean, i hate it when people do it for attention, but at the same time they are obviously unhealthy and sick in some way if they need attention badly enough to do that to themselves. even people who think it's 'cool' might have problems of their own, even if i don't always like what they make the stereotype seem, everyone has some sort of problem ... anyway, sorry for that bit of a rant. i did enjoy this, and i like how your author's notes explain a lot of things and let us know what's going on. i hope the blue-eyed boy turns out to be the person who can understand you like you deserve. x3 please keep writing.
Plastic Roses Never Die chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
i just want to comment on your authors note before i talk about you poem. I agree with everything you said. what the hell is up with this judging, and if you cut, your emo and attention seeking? yeah, ok. i really like the poem also. i know what she/you means about "secretly she wants everything to come crashing down in an instant" and im so glad you were able to voice that feeling of needing things to go wrong. this is really nice.
Garethtoyah chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Good piece of work. I like the mixture of darkness and teenage angst.
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Very well done! Really realistic!