Reviews for slow suffocation
Trishcbury chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
wonderful.

like a painting.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
The formatting in this piece is breathtaking-you use it so beautifully and you know just what to italicize or what to bold and you're so GOOD at it. My dream-to be as good a writer as is possible-or, to measure up to you.
Cianna Greenwood chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I do believe it's my turn to spin myself a new word: awe-ful. As in, it fills me with awe. ;) Your writing constantly gives me something to strive for with my own (though I doubt I will ever be quite *that* good).

Most simply put, this is a true demonstration of poetic mastery.
Lara Bykirk chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I am completely awed at your poetry. I've read most of what you have up on FP, and I hesitate to reveiw it all because every reveiw would be the same: "Wow, another wonderful poem, I love your work." Really, I can't see anything to fix. I love your images (a butterfly in a glass jar) and your use of parentheses and italics to bring out words and phrases. This poem was very depressing, but it was gorgeous.
FireBreathingBeast chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
It made sense to me. I have probably used every word here in my poetry, but never have I put them together in this fashion. It was memorable. And like I said, it makes sense. I can't choose a favorite line. Brava! -samantha
Striped Candycane chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Nice...I liked the meaning behind all this...great formating and use of parenthisis and italics. Thumbs up!