Reviews for The Lights are on in Chicago
alyxnic chapter 10 . 3/19/2007
No capslocks here! Is this the ending? I hope not! I LOVE your stories (K, I lied about the whole no capslocks thing) and cant wait to read more.
merrymowmow chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
I was wondering when you're going to uodate.
x-kit-x chapter 10 . 9/1/2006
Ok the doctor is a pervert... I liked this chapter and think that Derek and Liam make cool parents... I can't believe he got shot though!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 10 . 9/1/2006
*cries* Aw so happy and so sad...and wow, i loved this. There was so much emotion, i wanted 2 cry. Great work. Geez, u updated a hell of a lot of stuff so i will read them soon-ish, lol_ Keep it up *hug*
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
YAY...happyness for everyone..._ Wonder if there will be a new chapter..*hint*
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
So sad *cries* There was so much emotion in this, i really like this story..are there going to anymore chapters..or will htere be a sequel? *hugs* Keep up the awesum work!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
GOOD CHAPPIE_

Im glad u updated, but i have to go now coz i have a maths exam in a few hours *shudders* and im meeting up with ppl 2 study... this chap, but maybe in future, u culd put just a little more detail into whats going on, but i loved thew dialogue and humour_ Keep up the awsum work!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
*APPLAUDS*

I already see a plot for tyhis...it is so good, me loving it! It was quicker to get into aswell that the first...but i love it nonetheless...keep up the good work_ Please review me wen u get time tho_
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
wow..you wrote a sequel! Was it just for me coz i asked..lol_ I loved this and i cannot wait to continue reading it...im glad Derek and Liam are still in it 2...wow..hehe...im so happy there is more!_ LOVING IT!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Interesting plot.
Thornberry chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Awesomeness! I love sequels! Yay! Good start. Update soon!