Reviews for Through Me
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 11/10
Strange. I think the character development in this was much more believable then false facades. Maybe I've been jaded but this makes sad becauuse this kind of relationship doesn't seem to last in the real world so it's left me a bit melancholy. Having said that though, hope something develops in the form of Caine and Danielle and something for Will - one of the best characters out the there!
x chapter 20 . 9/18
i honestly love this story and have since like... 2009 or something. i come back to reread it every year or two and it's always as compelling and dreamy as i found it the first time. i don't see a lot of stories that tackle the subject of... filial piety i guess and how that can fuck up a person and that really resonated with me in a way that few things do, and i loved (and still love) the fact that you had an asian heroine who wasn't a total stereotype :d (adel is a terribly relatable, deeply human character and i adore her brashness & honesty. the fact that she found happiness and closure and friendship and love in the end despite all the hurt in her life is very... inspiring. same with sammy in false facades.) i still think about this chapter sometimes - it's the perfect balance of feeling... lost, and regretful, sad, longing. the sequence with tristan & will kills me every time. and i just really appreciate this story in general and the fact that you left it up even though you've dealt with a lot of plagiarism and all the bs that entails. anyway thanks, i guess i wanted to say, and hope you're having a good day.
Catylia chapter 30 . 5/11
This sequel is better than the Other one. I loved that too :) but this was just so good :D
skp373 chapter 30 . 4/11
Vincent's response left me laughing! I absolutely love this story. This is right up there in number 1 along with False Facades! Keep up the good... writing, I guess.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/30
So glad this is still up on FP. It's so nice to finally see Tristan happy with someone especially with the way things ended in False Facades. I love reading about Tristan and Adel because they're both so headstrong and always argue but their love for each other is unbreakable. Great job! And I hope you're still writing!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/28
It's definitely interesting and refreshing to read from Tristan's point of view mostly because throughout False Facades, it's hard to tell he had feelings for Sammy. The only time that was ever acknowledged was when he admitted to liking her but other than that, it just looked like he saw her as a sister. But seeing as he thinks of Sammy and bought a gift for her, there's more than just admiration going on in his head.
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/31
I just read this story and i love, love, love it!
False Facades was already amazing and now this as well.
Your characters are all so well written, i absolutely adore Will ;)
starzenith chapter 30 . 1/7
woot! I came back after a few years to reread this masterpiece of yours (it's my forever favorite fictionpress story) and I gotta say, you really have a way with words because I felt my heart soar and dip like crazy throughout, and your details, unique sense of humor, and super-lovable characters made the read so much more enjoyable-I didn't want it to end! I have absolutely no idea whether you'll be reading this or not, but I hope you're doing well in medicine-you've inspired me to explore the pre-med path a whole ton before I head to college.
Less than three,
starzenith
p.s. where can I get my own Tristan?!
Jacovy chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Ahh. I love this chapter so much. It's probably my favorite
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Awesome story. Adel can have Tristan but WILL IS ALL MINE! anyway I can't wait for the story! Good job!
elef chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
That's really funny about will anfpd adam... Lol
I hope you will make some story about adam's to. In the future... You're terrible amazing to make reader felling some emotion when reading your story
It's really my hope honey :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
really loved this story! didn't think it could top False Facades but the two stories were such great reads! sorry to hear about ur plagirism problems that sucks :( but continue to write and i hope that one day i'll get to read more of ur stories!
lingreen2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Haha, I just finished writing a review for False Facades, and I was like, Whoa. I need to see if she has more stories. And then I see this. You honestly just made my life. This is definitely something I will take my time to read (I stayed up all night reading... Sometimes you just can't help it. But yeah, I should probably go to sleep) Super good chapter, can't wait to read more!
~lingreen2
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
Adel is being a stupid ass. It's annoying. Why does she always have to respond to everything with brashness or anger or something.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/20/2015