Reviews for Through Me
Catylia chapter 30 . 5/11
This sequel is better than the Other one. I loved that too :) but this was just so good :D
skp373 chapter 30 . 4/11
Vincent's response left me laughing! I absolutely love this story. This is right up there in number 1 along with False Facades! Keep up the good... writing, I guess.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/30
So glad this is still up on FP. It's so nice to finally see Tristan happy with someone especially with the way things ended in False Facades. I love reading about Tristan and Adel because they're both so headstrong and always argue but their love for each other is unbreakable. Great job! And I hope you're still writing!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/28
It's definitely interesting and refreshing to read from Tristan's point of view mostly because throughout False Facades, it's hard to tell he had feelings for Sammy. The only time that was ever acknowledged was when he admitted to liking her but other than that, it just looked like he saw her as a sister. But seeing as he thinks of Sammy and bought a gift for her, there's more than just admiration going on in his head.
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/31
I just read this story and i love, love, love it!
False Facades was already amazing and now this as well.
Your characters are all so well written, i absolutely adore Will ;)
starzenith chapter 30 . 1/7
woot! I came back after a few years to reread this masterpiece of yours (it's my forever favorite fictionpress story) and I gotta say, you really have a way with words because I felt my heart soar and dip like crazy throughout, and your details, unique sense of humor, and super-lovable characters made the read so much more enjoyable-I didn't want it to end! I have absolutely no idea whether you'll be reading this or not, but I hope you're doing well in medicine-you've inspired me to explore the pre-med path a whole ton before I head to college.
Less than three,
starzenith
p.s. where can I get my own Tristan?!
Jacovy chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Ahh. I love this chapter so much. It's probably my favorite
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Awesome story. Adel can have Tristan but WILL IS ALL MINE! anyway I can't wait for the story! Good job!
elef chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
That's really funny about will anfpd adam... Lol
I hope you will make some story about adam's to. In the future... You're terrible amazing to make reader felling some emotion when reading your story
It's really my hope honey :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
really loved this story! didn't think it could top False Facades but the two stories were such great reads! sorry to hear about ur plagirism problems that sucks :( but continue to write and i hope that one day i'll get to read more of ur stories!
lingreen2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Haha, I just finished writing a review for False Facades, and I was like, Whoa. I need to see if she has more stories. And then I see this. You honestly just made my life. This is definitely something I will take my time to read (I stayed up all night reading... Sometimes you just can't help it. But yeah, I should probably go to sleep) Super good chapter, can't wait to read more!
~lingreen2
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 27 . 5/12/2015
Adel is being a stupid ass. It's annoying. Why does she always have to respond to everything with brashness or anger or something.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/20/2015
This is perfect, too.
fellowmedstudent chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
i love your awesome...u don't know how many times i have read this story...i just love ..
Lazerkat chapter 29 . 12/10/2014
Don't worry, she's okay now. Yup, way to go. *sighs*. You are such a brilliant writer.
2,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »