Reviews for Through Me
Jacovy chapter 19 . 8/13
Ahh. I love this chapter so much. It's probably my favorite
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19
Awesome story. Adel can have Tristan but WILL IS ALL MINE! anyway I can't wait for the story! Good job!
elef chapter 30 . 6/14
That's really funny about will anfpd adam... Lol
I hope you will make some story about adam's to. In the future... You're terrible amazing to make reader felling some emotion when reading your story
It's really my hope honey :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 30 . 6/14
really loved this story! didn't think it could top False Facades but the two stories were such great reads! sorry to hear about ur plagirism problems that sucks :( but continue to write and i hope that one day i'll get to read more of ur stories!
lingreen2 chapter 1 . 5/18
Haha, I just finished writing a review for False Facades, and I was like, Whoa. I need to see if she has more stories. And then I see this. You honestly just made my life. This is definitely something I will take my time to read (I stayed up all night reading... Sometimes you just can't help it. But yeah, I should probably go to sleep) Super good chapter, can't wait to read more!
~lingreen2
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 27 . 5/12
Adel is being a stupid ass. It's annoying. Why does she always have to respond to everything with brashness or anger or something.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/20
This is perfect, too.
fellowmedstudent chapter 1 . 2/5
i love your awesome...u don't know how many times i have read this story...i just love ..
Lazerkat chapter 29 . 12/10/2014
Don't worry, she's okay now. Yup, way to go. *sighs*. You are such a brilliant writer.
Lazerkat chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Back to find our squatting place
Lazerkat chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Vince is so protective of Sammy...it's cute!
Lazerkat chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Oh don tell me dat girl is gonna be there...
chocolateisbrown5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I read False Facades and then I came here and read Through Me. And all I can say is

AWESOME!
U r one of the most amazing writers ever! Your books are great! I can't even pic a favorite chapter, I just love when Tristan and Adel are all sarcastic and bickering. And when Will says something stupid it just kills me! I love Danielle, Sammy and Carrie for life. Dating For Dummies! Caine, Jack and Vincent! Those are my boys!
Anyway ,writing is definitely your talent! Keep it up!
arianebergeron chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Will you do a story with caine and danielle? It would be awesome! Here is my email so that I can get your answer.. if you want ;)
ADeshpande chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
Hey! This was an amazing story! Such a great sequel:) just wondering? I know it's been a LONG time but are you going to write a story about Caine and Danielle?
2,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »