Reviews for Through Me
pastelcolors chapter 30 . 6/14
So, after a year or two, I decided to reread false facades and this sequel, and let me tell you that they make me incredibly happy and I just enjoy every minute of them. They're just really comforting mostly because of the friends and their ridiculous banter.
I will say that I kind of like this story more than False Facades. I do love how FF introduced me to the characters and had funny scenarios; it kind of took me on a roller coaster with how it could be hopelessly happy and just good times, and then take a drastic turn and become dark. Although the situation of this story is kinda unrealistic, it's lighter in a way and has its fair share angst (like, I actually remember my heart aching the first time I read this.), while also having funny moments. And I do find myself liking Tristan and Adel more as characters. There's also something about the genuine buildup in Tristan and Adel's relationship that makes me love them so much more than Vince and Sammy (which I think is mostly because the focus was Sammy keeping her secret and Vince trying to contain his feelings, ha.) Adel and Tristan fight and get under each other's skin, but they can be so completely real and happy together.
On another note, can I mention that I love your characters? Danielle, Tristan, and Adel are some of my favorites, but Will has a certain place in my heart that none of the others can reach. Now I'm just hoping to see a story for him too. :')

Much love,
me!

(p.s. I happened to spot some continuity errors when reading this right after false facades, like how sammy is described as a morning person in this story but not originally and how victoria was originally described as raven haired, but in this one she's a brunette. i don't imagine you'll want to update the story after so long, but just thought i should mention it!)
Eryth chapter 5 . 4/17
Just a bit of constructive criticism: in the event that no one else has pointed this out to you, the word for the inner balance and spirits or however it's actually defined would be spelled "qi" rather than "chi".
Catylia chapter 22 . 1/11
No matter how many times I read this. This will be my favorite forever I wish you would write something on them in college.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Strange. I think the character development in this was much more believable then false facades. Maybe I've been jaded but this makes sad becauuse this kind of relationship doesn't seem to last in the real world so it's left me a bit melancholy. Having said that though, hope something develops in the form of Caine and Danielle and something for Will - one of the best characters out the there!
x chapter 20 . 9/18/2016
i honestly love this story and have since like... 2009 or something. i come back to reread it every year or two and it's always as compelling and dreamy as i found it the first time. i don't see a lot of stories that tackle the subject of... filial piety i guess and how that can fuck up a person and that really resonated with me in a way that few things do, and i loved (and still love) the fact that you had an asian heroine who wasn't a total stereotype :d (adel is a terribly relatable, deeply human character and i adore her brashness & honesty. the fact that she found happiness and closure and friendship and love in the end despite all the hurt in her life is very... inspiring. same with sammy in false facades.) i still think about this chapter sometimes - it's the perfect balance of feeling... lost, and regretful, sad, longing. the sequence with tristan & will kills me every time. and i just really appreciate this story in general and the fact that you left it up even though you've dealt with a lot of plagiarism and all the bs that entails. anyway thanks, i guess i wanted to say, and hope you're having a good day.
Catylia chapter 30 . 5/11/2016
This sequel is better than the Other one. I loved that too :) but this was just so good :D
skp373 chapter 30 . 4/11/2016
Vincent's response left me laughing! I absolutely love this story. This is right up there in number 1 along with False Facades! Keep up the good... writing, I guess.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 3/30/2016
So glad this is still up on FP. It's so nice to finally see Tristan happy with someone especially with the way things ended in False Facades. I love reading about Tristan and Adel because they're both so headstrong and always argue but their love for each other is unbreakable. Great job! And I hope you're still writing!
my princess ending chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
It's definitely interesting and refreshing to read from Tristan's point of view mostly because throughout False Facades, it's hard to tell he had feelings for Sammy. The only time that was ever acknowledged was when he admitted to liking her but other than that, it just looked like he saw her as a sister. But seeing as he thinks of Sammy and bought a gift for her, there's more than just admiration going on in his head.
MissJackson chapter 30 . 1/31/2016
I just read this story and i love, love, love it!
False Facades was already amazing and now this as well.
Your characters are all so well written, i absolutely adore Will ;)
starzenith chapter 30 . 1/7/2016
woot! I came back after a few years to reread this masterpiece of yours (it's my forever favorite fictionpress story) and I gotta say, you really have a way with words because I felt my heart soar and dip like crazy throughout, and your details, unique sense of humor, and super-lovable characters made the read so much more enjoyable-I didn't want it to end! I have absolutely no idea whether you'll be reading this or not, but I hope you're doing well in medicine-you've inspired me to explore the pre-med path a whole ton before I head to college.
Less than three,
starzenith
p.s. where can I get my own Tristan?!
Jacovy chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Ahh. I love this chapter so much. It's probably my favorite
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
Awesome story. Adel can have Tristan but WILL IS ALL MINE! anyway I can't wait for the story! Good job!
elef chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
That's really funny about will anfpd adam... Lol
I hope you will make some story about adam's to. In the future... You're terrible amazing to make reader felling some emotion when reading your story
It's really my hope honey :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
really loved this story! didn't think it could top False Facades but the two stories were such great reads! sorry to hear about ur plagirism problems that sucks :( but continue to write and i hope that one day i'll get to read more of ur stories!
2,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »