Reviews for Through Me
elef chapter 30 . 6/14
That's really funny about will anfpd adam... Lol
I hope you will make some story about adam's to. In the future... You're terrible amazing to make reader felling some emotion when reading your story
It's really my hope honey :)
crazydaisyyy chapter 30 . 6/14
really loved this story! didn't think it could top False Facades but the two stories were such great reads! sorry to hear about ur plagirism problems that sucks :( but continue to write and i hope that one day i'll get to read more of ur stories!
lingreen2 chapter 1 . 5/18
Haha, I just finished writing a review for False Facades, and I was like, Whoa. I need to see if she has more stories. And then I see this. You honestly just made my life. This is definitely something I will take my time to read (I stayed up all night reading... Sometimes you just can't help it. But yeah, I should probably go to sleep) Super good chapter, can't wait to read more!
~lingreen2
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 27 . 5/12
Adel is being a stupid ass. It's annoying. Why does she always have to respond to everything with brashness or anger or something.
EclairDenise chapter 30 . 4/20
This is perfect, too.
fellowmedstudent chapter 1 . 2/5
i love your awesome...u don't know how many times i have read this story...i just love ..
Lazerkat chapter 29 . 12/10/2014
Don't worry, she's okay now. Yup, way to go. *sighs*. You are such a brilliant writer.
Lazerkat chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Back to find our squatting place
Lazerkat chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Vince is so protective of Sammy...it's cute!
Lazerkat chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Oh don tell me dat girl is gonna be there...
chocolateisbrown5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I read False Facades and then I came here and read Through Me. And all I can say is

AWESOME!
U r one of the most amazing writers ever! Your books are great! I can't even pic a favorite chapter, I just love when Tristan and Adel are all sarcastic and bickering. And when Will says something stupid it just kills me! I love Danielle, Sammy and Carrie for life. Dating For Dummies! Caine, Jack and Vincent! Those are my boys!
Anyway ,writing is definitely your talent! Keep it up!
arianebergeron chapter 30 . 8/27/2014
Will you do a story with caine and danielle? It would be awesome! Here is my email so that I can get your answer.. if you want ;)
ADeshpande chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
Hey! This was an amazing story! Such a great sequel:) just wondering? I know it's been a LONG time but are you going to write a story about Caine and Danielle?
bsg chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
i can't believe it's been two-ish years since i last read this fic omg :') probably more if i were to count from the time i actually started reading this fic :P gives me such nostalgia haha :D i don't remember if i reviewed when you finished your last chapter - i think i did idk - but oh well, another review can't hurt! i've recently been in the mood for some really good fluffy romance fic to cheer me up but i just couldn't find any, and then i suddenly remembered this and had this incredible urge to read it again. re-reading this makes me feel so dispirited in that way i always do when i finish a good fic because i always feel a mixture of sadness that it's over and this sense of hopelessness, like WHAT AM I GOING TO READ NOW THAT I'VE FINISHED THIS OMG I'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER FIC AS GOOD AS THIS ONE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END WHY CAN'T IT BE 2053927 CHAPTERS LONG :( but anyway, all i really wanted to say was that i've been feeling down lately but this fic has cheered me up heaps so thank you so much for writing it 3 love the humour! tristan and adel will never fail to make me smile :) and will will never fail to make me laugh LOL
WatUCWatIC chapter 20 . 7/9/2014