Reviews for Through Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2
so good :D :) I love Through Me and False Facades a lot :D
Urfavgirl chapter 30 . 1/3
Nooooo this story can't end! Can you make a sequel to this sequel? I got so attached to all of these characters but I think I'm gonna miss Will the most. He's oddly hilarious! But I loved this just as much as I loved false facades so thank you for writing two of the best stories I've ever read.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Just finished your story it was awesome I love Adel and tristan such a hot couple hehe will miss their craziness.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
You know Sammy giving her ticket to Jack would have made everyone happy
Celina Greene chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
I am so in love with Will! I less than heart him!
Burning Rhapsody chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Did you like, by some weird reasons have the blood or pure Awesomeness running through your veins? This is too awesome to read. I know these requests are a little annoying, but please create another project. Some new story or something! I'm dying to read more of your works!
Jacovy chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
This is seriously cute! I love this story! XD
Baby Princess chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
this book is AMAZING! this and false facades:) u r an amazin writer:)
bfl2ma chapter 30 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely in love with this story, especially the texts at the end - HILARIOUS! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait so see what you come up with next :-)
countingsheeps chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Will you write something for Will? Thanks!
LazySundayGirl chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
this was epic. seriously. i think ive found my new OTP.

I might have said this for False Facades too, but I enjoy reading this more than some books. your writing is legendary, your storyline is amazing, and you manage to combine adventure, humor, and love together. youve got some real talent. Will is freaking awesome, Adel is a very complex character, and the same goes for Tristan.

a little idea for the sequel to the sequel; maybe you could do something from Wills POV. you could lace in his blog entries like you did with the emails in the past chapters, and still write things from his life in a 'normal' way. it might be hard to give Will some depth, although maybe not, from his speech to Tristan about being in denial, but I think youre definitely up to it and will make itas bloody awesome as FF and TM.

rememeber, you. are. EPIC. and dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
LazySundayGirl chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
i just got the mental image of Adel sitting at the table, all alone, with heaps of food, and it just looked so... sad. but of course, her face was really, REALLY angry even though she was crying...

i hope you enjoyed my crazy-ness, cause now I gotta read thw (HOLY COW) last chapter... buhbye
LazySundayGirl chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
the girl talk was really nice, I liked it. but I thought Tristans mom said Adels mom died? I AM CONFUSED!

anyway, it is time for me to go to bed, so gnight.
LazySundayGirl chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
YOU MADE ME SOO HAPPY WITH THIS! THEY KISSED! ABOUT TIME!

yeaaaah, weird late night reviews... whoops.
LazySundayGirl chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
yeah, mylast review didnt really start with WTF, OMG, or Oh! it started by disliking someone, which is a common routine in my life.

im only slightly sadistic. and not sarastic at all, of course.

AAANNNNYWAAAAAAAY, so glad that the two annoying people got together (again, TOTALLY not sarcastic...). they deserve each other and nothing more. but on a happier note, TRISTAN AND ADEL ARE RECONCILING or whatever the owrd is. thr noun is Rwxoniclation... right? or is my late-night brain messing up? aah, whatever. the thing that matters is that this story is awesome and even though I dont like the downs, the ups and the writing are fantastic.
2,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »