Reviews for Through Me
Love this story c:
OrchidsAndVines chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Very nice! Love how you ended with Will. Such a cutiepie
Kelly chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
You've definitely written the kind of story where everyone's happy with a happy ending, (at least I'm happy with it), but you left a few loose strings. Namely what was left by Tristan and Adel's moms. While you have everything set up logically, because you gave such a large focus to it, it's odd at best that us the readers still don't know what was in there.

But obviously, that's only my opinion. Overall, this was a great story, and I'm a little sad it's over. You characterize really well. I love how your main characters aren't the bland, stereotypical leading man/woman. I love this story and your work in general!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
loved it. seriously.

Pretty good conclusion anyhow. I've stuck with this story for a reaaaally long time, and it certainly paid off!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
i. love. this. series. PLEASE POST ANOTHER STORY! LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF REVIEWS! YOU ARE FREAKING FANTASTIC
un chien andalusia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You are very talented. PLEASE get this published. (I already see it in manga format.) Don't let Medicine hog all your attention and time, as important as saving lives can be.

While TM has on the whole been a super story with a great cast, there are a couple of areas that irk me, only because they seem like loose ends: eg. Not knowing what is in Julia's will, Caine and Adel, the whole deal with Julia's lover sending juvie stalkers after Adel...he seems like a pretty murky character and while his 'disciples' (Justin, Hannah?) gushed about his philanthropy, he also employs goons who roughed up Tristan...so he seems a little godfather-ish, in a Pacino rather than the Disney-make-your-dreams-come-true kinda way.

The last few chapters have not been as 'flowy' as the earlier part of the book, perhaps because they were written over a long period of time. These later chapters, since Adel and Tristan's kidnapping, consist of brief episodes, that show an impatience to wrap up the story quickly, I think.

But these flaws do not detract from my enjoyment. You more than make up with strongly individual characters, a wicked sense of humour, and nothing Hollywood-teen-romance-cliched. I like how you closed the story with a mirror image of the story's beginning: Adel and Tristan bickering over a trinket at an open-air market, but now they understand each other and the banter is just banter, not an argument. And then those epilogue-ish text messages at the end lifted the mood of the story and made everything joyful and fun again.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writings.

Good luck and don't stop creating.
Aniline N chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for giving us this amazing story and allowing us to follow Adel and Tristan's journey! I've been a silent reader following this story and False Facades for a while now and decided to get a FP account just so I could review this story and say thanks :)

I gotta say I'm sad that it's over now :( I still remember getting introduced to the gang back when I first read False Facades. I guess you could say this is a story I've literally grew up with 've created a wonderful universe and I've enjoyed reading every last word. My only comment is that I would have liked to see a little closure for Adel and Caine - to see them sort out their issues (well, for Caine to sort out his issue with Adel lol). But other than that this story was top notch!

I look forward to reading more of your work in the future :)

- Aniline
StaNdUPtomE chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
loved it! Awesome story!
justjuice chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
yayyyyy Will is back. He is and always will be my favourite. Loving this so far but why cant Sam and Vince be together:(
eternalsnow-chrys chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
I'm glad that you've managed to complete this novel, despite being busy with your life and studies! Sure, the updates may have been sparse, but they're all of good quality so I'm definitely not complaining!

It's great to see that Adel and Tristan managed to solve whatever problems they had between them, and hopefully we'll see them stay together for a long, long time. It's also hilarious how Adel sent Will to her brother as a form of revenge.

All in all, thank you once again for creating such an amazing story. You're awesome!
CheyenneLim chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
so we dont get to know whats in adel's mother's will?
Read me chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
Finally!

Great plot, great writing, great writer. What more can I ask for?

Thanks for one of the best stories that seriously contributed so much to my teen years. Like seriously, you made summers, sem breaks and holidays colorful. I love Through Me and False Facades! I fell in looooove with the characters, you're so very good at portraying them!:) Haha, truth be told, my vocabulary improved tremendously from reading your stories!:)) I'm so happy you finished Through Me, but also so..sad? Ah, ambivalence.

Another great THANK YOU to you.

Love love love!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
I loved it. :) 3
InkWitch chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
I thought you'd abandoned them.

And now: squeeeeeee! IT'S OVER. I literally started sobbing because OMG IT'S OVER. I will never ever forget this amazing story, never ever forget Tristan and Adel. They are just... oh my god. I'm such a fan girl. I die. A little. Every time. I read this story. And I die. Out of love.

For you AND your characters.

My review is no doubt much a like your other reviews but I say this from the bottom of my heart: you have changed my life with your characters. I shall forever remember Will and his shenanigans, Caine and Danielle's destructive love, Tristan and his sense of humor and last of all, Adel and just her simple awesomeness.

Which means I will never forget you.
bleachedsnow chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Awww, I really love this 3 Tristan and Adel are so cute together, and that bit with the texts just made me laugh. I'm so happy that you finally updated this fic. I probably haven't been waiting as long as some of your other readers but the feelings remain the same. I'm also kind of sad at the same time because of all the wonderful characters we'll be saying goodbye to (unless there's another spinoff/sequel/oneshot *wink* Keep writing those romance novels Will!) Easily one of my all-time favorite fics on here, despite a lack of favorites on my list (which will soon be rectified). If you publish False Facades or Through Me, I'll be sure to buy :)
2,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »