Reviews for Through Me
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
i. love. this. series. PLEASE POST ANOTHER STORY! LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF REVIEWS! YOU ARE FREAKING FANTASTIC
un chien andalusia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You are very talented. PLEASE get this published. (I already see it in manga format.) Don't let Medicine hog all your attention and time, as important as saving lives can be.

While TM has on the whole been a super story with a great cast, there are a couple of areas that irk me, only because they seem like loose ends: eg. Not knowing what is in Julia's will, Caine and Adel, the whole deal with Julia's lover sending juvie stalkers after Adel...he seems like a pretty murky character and while his 'disciples' (Justin, Hannah?) gushed about his philanthropy, he also employs goons who roughed up Tristan...so he seems a little godfather-ish, in a Pacino rather than the Disney-make-your-dreams-come-true kinda way.

The last few chapters have not been as 'flowy' as the earlier part of the book, perhaps because they were written over a long period of time. These later chapters, since Adel and Tristan's kidnapping, consist of brief episodes, that show an impatience to wrap up the story quickly, I think.

But these flaws do not detract from my enjoyment. You more than make up with strongly individual characters, a wicked sense of humour, and nothing Hollywood-teen-romance-cliched. I like how you closed the story with a mirror image of the story's beginning: Adel and Tristan bickering over a trinket at an open-air market, but now they understand each other and the banter is just banter, not an argument. And then those epilogue-ish text messages at the end lifted the mood of the story and made everything joyful and fun again.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writings.

Good luck and don't stop creating.
Aniline N chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for giving us this amazing story and allowing us to follow Adel and Tristan's journey! I've been a silent reader following this story and False Facades for a while now and decided to get a FP account just so I could review this story and say thanks :)

I gotta say I'm sad that it's over now :( I still remember getting introduced to the gang back when I first read False Facades. I guess you could say this is a story I've literally grew up with 've created a wonderful universe and I've enjoyed reading every last word. My only comment is that I would have liked to see a little closure for Adel and Caine - to see them sort out their issues (well, for Caine to sort out his issue with Adel lol). But other than that this story was top notch!

I look forward to reading more of your work in the future :)

- Aniline
StaNdUPtomE chapter 30 . 6/25/2012
loved it! Awesome story!
justjuice chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
yayyyyy Will is back. He is and always will be my favourite. Loving this so far but why cant Sam and Vince be together:(
eternalsnow-chrys chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
I'm glad that you've managed to complete this novel, despite being busy with your life and studies! Sure, the updates may have been sparse, but they're all of good quality so I'm definitely not complaining!

It's great to see that Adel and Tristan managed to solve whatever problems they had between them, and hopefully we'll see them stay together for a long, long time. It's also hilarious how Adel sent Will to her brother as a form of revenge.

All in all, thank you once again for creating such an amazing story. You're awesome!
CheyenneLim chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
so we dont get to know whats in adel's mother's will?
Read me chapter 30 . 6/12/2012
Finally!

Great plot, great writing, great writer. What more can I ask for?

Thanks for one of the best stories that seriously contributed so much to my teen years. Like seriously, you made summers, sem breaks and holidays colorful. I love Through Me and False Facades! I fell in looooove with the characters, you're so very good at portraying them!:) Haha, truth be told, my vocabulary improved tremendously from reading your stories!:)) I'm so happy you finished Through Me, but also so..sad? Ah, ambivalence.

Another great THANK YOU to you.

Love love love!
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
I loved it. :) 3
InkWitch chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
I thought you'd abandoned them.

And now: squeeeeeee! IT'S OVER. I literally started sobbing because OMG IT'S OVER. I will never ever forget this amazing story, never ever forget Tristan and Adel. They are just... oh my god. I'm such a fan girl. I die. A little. Every time. I read this story. And I die. Out of love.

For you AND your characters.

My review is no doubt much a like your other reviews but I say this from the bottom of my heart: you have changed my life with your characters. I shall forever remember Will and his shenanigans, Caine and Danielle's destructive love, Tristan and his sense of humor and last of all, Adel and just her simple awesomeness.

Which means I will never forget you.
bleachedsnow chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Awww, I really love this 3 Tristan and Adel are so cute together, and that bit with the texts just made me laugh. I'm so happy that you finally updated this fic. I probably haven't been waiting as long as some of your other readers but the feelings remain the same. I'm also kind of sad at the same time because of all the wonderful characters we'll be saying goodbye to (unless there's another spinoff/sequel/oneshot *wink* Keep writing those romance novels Will!) Easily one of my all-time favorite fics on here, despite a lack of favorites on my list (which will soon be rectified). If you publish False Facades or Through Me, I'll be sure to buy :)
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I haven't even read this yet. NOT EVEN THE FIRST SENTANCE and I'm freaking out. SO EXCITED! Hopefully this will be as good as the other one? :)
cherrypiesizzle chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
Thanks for the awesome story :)
giraffeeee chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
I'm not super active on FP anymore but whenever your story alerts come, I get so excited. I'm sad that Through Me is finally over, really sad actually. I actually wanted to put off reading the story just so it would be unfinished to me. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I've started reading this and 6 since you've started publishing it!

You did a great job leading us through Tristan and Adel's tale and making us feel everything they did. Thank you so much and I hope you continue to write, you're absolutely great at it! (:
Ditto123 chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Hello there!

I would log into my account but this stupid lap top won't let me! Anywho ...

I have to admit. This story is one of my all time favorite. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me grin like an idiot! LOL.

But this last chapter made me do all of them. I got teary - eyed when Tristan and Adele started arguing about the whole France thing.

I was grinning like an idiot when Tristan was in the elevator with Adele.

And I was laughing non-stop with the text messages :DD

It was fun reading this story. And I had no idea that you updated it until now! I really, Really, REALLY love this story!

Especially Will since he's ... well, funny!

You did an AH - MAY - ZING! job on this story and False Facades. I really hope that you get published one day, because then I can buy a copy of your book(s) and everyone will know about your story, read it, and absolutely love it!

Good luck!