Reviews for Through Me
Brightyellow chapter 30 . 7/22/2012
Welp. This was an overall great story. Your charcters are amazing. Your reality is spontaneous but its spot-on. This story went a little too slow. I got bored once in a while. At the same time, I'm glad i read this second part of the story. it's a great happy ending! I didn't review the first story but here it is... The first story was amazing, flowing and just quickly pased there wasn't a lagging moment. I throughly enjoyed that one.

There were some parts through this story, that i was telling myself, 'aw this is dull.' but i went through with it, i continued reading it and, i don't regret finishing it.

I give you a round of applause!
You didn't give up writing, you continued no matter how long it took you to update. And thank you, thank you; even though a lot of people stole your story from you, you still left it up online. Thank you. I got a chance to read this masterpiece.
akaCHEEKS chapter 30 . 7/22/2012
Yay! Finally finished reading this! I cannot believe it's been years that I've been following your updates. I first read False Facades and then waited for the sequel and here I am now. Thank you so much for writing Tristan and Adel's story and for sharing it with us. I hope you're doing well in med school (I believe you were in med school while writing this story, yes?) I am super glad that you found enough time (or made time) to write a story and go through med school at the same time. You. Are. Amazzzinnng!
Lauranthalsala chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
...okay that was a twist i did not see coming :3
Lauranthalsala chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Grr, not having read False Facades, I feel at a disadvantage not knowing who Icky Vicky is.
Lauranthalsala chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Is there MAFIA in this story?
OH DANG.
Lauranthalsala chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ? so much curiosity.
Lauranthalsala chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Ohhhhhh dear, suspense! I'm excited! I haven't felt this intrigued about a story in a while. It's been so long since I've read-thank you summer. And screw you, senior year.
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like that you have an Asian protagonist, don't get a lot of those on here. (That I've seen, anyway)
I've heard a lot about your work-particularly, False Facades, although I'm sure that that's no surprise to you. I never got around to reading it before it was taken down though, so I'm looking forward to trying this one on for size.
So far, I have a lot of faith!
thatchinesegirl chapter 30 . 7/15/2012
OOOH MY GOOD. I LOVE FALSE FACADES AND THIS STORY! THE CAPS DON'T EVEN REPRESENT. I can't tell you how happy the two stories made me, finished it all in 2 day...they were extremely addicting.

I loved that the sequel focused on a different pair, it was nice and fressh. AND ADEL IS FROM BEIJING (Y) she is now officially my homie (I live in Beijing as well) tehehe. Just reading the parts from beijing made me smile. I was just wondering why you chose Beijing? any special reason?

I am probably going to read these stories over and over and over again, yes. i love it that much. It was fantastical, breathtaking, stupendous and overall quite sleep depriving :) and honestly tristan made my heart beat a little... 3 I actually meant to give a review on false facades as well but i couldn't stop reading, i just had to steam ahead.
Vincent was adorably protective and you have no idea how many times i caught myself giggling at wills silly antics :)

If you do plan to write a sequel (probably not..but hey, worth a chance right?) it should be based on Danielle and Caines budding romance. :P hehe in my head they get together.

It has been an amazing journey with you.
Wok and roll (wee chinese food pun)

-a fan :)
SweetHeartCandy chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Love this story c:
OrchidsAndVines chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
Very nice! Love how you ended with Will. Such a cutiepie
Kelly chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
You've definitely written the kind of story where everyone's happy with a happy ending, (at least I'm happy with it), but you left a few loose strings. Namely what was left by Tristan and Adel's moms. While you have everything set up logically, because you gave such a large focus to it, it's odd at best that us the readers still don't know what was in there.

But obviously, that's only my opinion. Overall, this was a great story, and I'm a little sad it's over. You characterize really well. I love how your main characters aren't the bland, stereotypical leading man/woman. I love this story and your work in general!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/9/2012
loved it. seriously.

Pretty good conclusion anyhow. I've stuck with this story for a reaaaally long time, and it certainly paid off!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
i. love. this. series. PLEASE POST ANOTHER STORY! LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF REVIEWS! YOU ARE FREAKING FANTASTIC
un chien andalusia chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You are very talented. PLEASE get this published. (I already see it in manga format.) Don't let Medicine hog all your attention and time, as important as saving lives can be.

While TM has on the whole been a super story with a great cast, there are a couple of areas that irk me, only because they seem like loose ends: eg. Not knowing what is in Julia's will, Caine and Adel, the whole deal with Julia's lover sending juvie stalkers after Adel...he seems like a pretty murky character and while his 'disciples' (Justin, Hannah?) gushed about his philanthropy, he also employs goons who roughed up Tristan...so he seems a little godfather-ish, in a Pacino rather than the Disney-make-your-dreams-come-true kinda way.

The last few chapters have not been as 'flowy' as the earlier part of the book, perhaps because they were written over a long period of time. These later chapters, since Adel and Tristan's kidnapping, consist of brief episodes, that show an impatience to wrap up the story quickly, I think.

But these flaws do not detract from my enjoyment. You more than make up with strongly individual characters, a wicked sense of humour, and nothing Hollywood-teen-romance-cliched. I like how you closed the story with a mirror image of the story's beginning: Adel and Tristan bickering over a trinket at an open-air market, but now they understand each other and the banter is just banter, not an argument. And then those epilogue-ish text messages at the end lifted the mood of the story and made everything joyful and fun again.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writings.

Good luck and don't stop creating.
2,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »