Reviews for Through Me
ellieo chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
You are amazing! :) Really enjoyed reading 'Through Me'; I found it lighthearted, funny and serious in turns. Sometimes Will was a little too crazy to believe, but I like the group of characters you've created. I especially like Adel and Tristan and how eventually, through everything they are working things out well :) They're very cutely portrayed. Thank you for posting your story up on FP for us to read! :) Look forward to reading more of your work!
random child chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
WHAT!

NO, IT CANT BE OVER

HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO FREAK OUT IN A SAFE ENVIROMENT

BUT I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH, IT WAS LIKE MY LOVER

AND YOUR AMAZING TO MAKE THESE CHRACTERS AND THEIR WORLDS

PLEASE, THESE MUST BE PUBLISHED, I NEVER WANT TO LOSE THESE STORIES
Noori chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
Hey! :D I had to read the previous chapter again to understand the story! But the story was good. The text messages were very funny! Do update the next chapter soon.
Kirhava chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Hello! I'm actually not that active in FP anymore, but I couldn't resist leaving a rewiew fot this last chapter.

I actually loled with the last bit about Will and Adam, and I'm very glad you gave Tristan and Adel the end they deserved.
fairydustillusion chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
you have NO IDEA how excited I was when I saw this chapter. my eyes literally doubled in size and then I couldn't stop squealing. I LOVE TRISTAN AND ADEL! this was SUCH a cute story and I love the end, haha! YOU'RE AMAZING!
Ivix chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
I can't lieve that this is finally the end. I think you're a great author, it's a great story.. hahah 6 years, thats so damn much that is not even funny

but loved it anyway.. byeee
September Sapphire chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
AWWWWW what a cute ending! I'm happy to see this story completed, it's one of my favorites!
Dwindling Fire chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Heya! I love you! yay for posting! and can't thank you enough for creating this entire story ok. you're awesome. much love and thanks to you!
Skylene chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Hey, thats a great ending... got me laughing

however, I think you've got a new story onyour hands there...Adam and Will? Could be something
When We Become One chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
That was seriously good though. Any stories for caine? since vince and sam are together, jack and carrie are together, tris and adel are together... or maybe one for will? i just can't let this story go! one more please? and i'll be able to say good bye, i promise. so what does l less than three mean? am i missing something?
shrimp27 chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Aaahh, it's done! :( aww, I love Tristan and Adel! Please start writing another book! :D
Forbidden Smiles chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
I was happily surprised to see an update!

I'm also extremely happy that you finished this story and I love how cute this final chapter was.

Good job! (:
chocoyum4 chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Such a great ending! ) Even though I remember next to nothing about the middle of the story haha ) The ending was so cute! And funny ) I'm really glad you finished it ) Thanks so much for sharing your story! )

chocoyum4
liv-star chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Wonderful and funny final chapter. How could I not review after following this story for so long? I'm glad you wrote it and I read it. Be looking out for your other stories!
Erin Ashley Chang chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
are you going to write caine's story? this is so cute! but i want caine to have a girl too
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »