Reviews for Through Me
cherrypiesizzle chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
Thanks for the awesome story :)
giraffeeee chapter 30 . 6/9/2012
I'm not super active on FP anymore but whenever your story alerts come, I get so excited. I'm sad that Through Me is finally over, really sad actually. I actually wanted to put off reading the story just so it would be unfinished to me. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I've started reading this and 6 since you've started publishing it!

You did a great job leading us through Tristan and Adel's tale and making us feel everything they did. Thank you so much and I hope you continue to write, you're absolutely great at it! (:
Ditto123 chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Hello there!

I would log into my account but this stupid lap top won't let me! Anywho ...

I have to admit. This story is one of my all time favorite. It made me laugh. It made me cry. It made me grin like an idiot! LOL.

But this last chapter made me do all of them. I got teary - eyed when Tristan and Adele started arguing about the whole France thing.

I was grinning like an idiot when Tristan was in the elevator with Adele.

And I was laughing non-stop with the text messages :DD

It was fun reading this story. And I had no idea that you updated it until now! I really, Really, REALLY love this story!

Especially Will since he's ... well, funny!

You did an AH - MAY - ZING! job on this story and False Facades. I really hope that you get published one day, because then I can buy a copy of your book(s) and everyone will know about your story, read it, and absolutely love it!

Good luck!

XDDD
Whatsoever chapter 30 . 6/6/2012
Haha, the boys just can't get a girl without the whole rush of adrenaline and run-for-your-life thing (sorta), can they? I love it! :D

And I love how old characters didn't disappear.
taintedLullaby chapter 30 . 6/4/2012
I adore this story. It was amazing. It was even ten times better than the first story which is saying something because the first one was fantastic. This is seriously one of my favourite stories. I love Adel and Tristan and their relationship/interactions with one another. And Will fricking makes the story. He is so awesome. Great job I will be looking forward to more stories by you in the future! Thanks for writing this! Made my day! 3
Erica N chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
Hey,

Since you starts to write about Will and Adams, how about the next story in line to be them instead. Its a slash/gay story that is out of the ordinary YA. :) Just a thought
ellieo chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
You are amazing! :) Really enjoyed reading 'Through Me'; I found it lighthearted, funny and serious in turns. Sometimes Will was a little too crazy to believe, but I like the group of characters you've created. I especially like Adel and Tristan and how eventually, through everything they are working things out well :) They're very cutely portrayed. Thank you for posting your story up on FP for us to read! :) Look forward to reading more of your work!
random child chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
WHAT!

NO, IT CANT BE OVER

HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO FREAK OUT IN A SAFE ENVIROMENT

BUT I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH, IT WAS LIKE MY LOVER

AND YOUR AMAZING TO MAKE THESE CHRACTERS AND THEIR WORLDS

PLEASE, THESE MUST BE PUBLISHED, I NEVER WANT TO LOSE THESE STORIES
Noori chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
Hey! :D I had to read the previous chapter again to understand the story! But the story was good. The text messages were very funny! Do update the next chapter soon.
Kirhava chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Hello! I'm actually not that active in FP anymore, but I couldn't resist leaving a rewiew fot this last chapter.

I actually loled with the last bit about Will and Adam, and I'm very glad you gave Tristan and Adel the end they deserved.
fairydustillusion chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
you have NO IDEA how excited I was when I saw this chapter. my eyes literally doubled in size and then I couldn't stop squealing. I LOVE TRISTAN AND ADEL! this was SUCH a cute story and I love the end, haha! YOU'RE AMAZING!
Ivix chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
I can't lieve that this is finally the end. I think you're a great author, it's a great story.. hahah 6 years, thats so damn much that is not even funny

but loved it anyway.. byeee
September Sapphire chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
AWWWWW what a cute ending! I'm happy to see this story completed, it's one of my favorites!
Dwindling Fire chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Heya! I love you! yay for posting! and can't thank you enough for creating this entire story ok. you're awesome. much love and thanks to you!
Skylene chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Hey, thats a great ending... got me laughing

however, I think you've got a new story onyour hands there...Adam and Will? Could be something
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »