Reviews for Through Me
Tecna chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Yay! Finally!

I'm so happy to see this update! I love this story. Missed it immensely. But I'm extremely glad you decided to update after I'd finished my exams. I would've had to hurt you otherwise ;)

What a great ending. I really enjoyed the way you brought it a full circle. Best way to end.

Ha! I completely adored the text messages. I wanna see more Will and Adam... a possible new storyline?

Btw, I also looked up the meaning of tltr... before I realised you gave the meaning at the end -.-'

I'm kinda sad to see the story end, but at the same time I'm very happy to know you've finished it D

Looking forward to more... but no pressure of course ;)

Tec ;)
bloodandbunnies chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
aah! i love you! and i love this ! yay!
Angel chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Oh, Maeven, you're a genuis. :) That's all I can say. xD
angelc18 chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Wow, I cant believe it's finished! Im so glad I only started read it all a few months ago because otherwise I wouldve died waiting so long to find out what happens- it was just so amazing!

Ill be really excited when I see this and its prequel for sale in a bookshop one day- you can bet Ill buy them ;)

Good luck with yoru writing and I hope I get the chance to read more by you soon!

xoxo Suze
Rhapsody's Song chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Hahaha had to re-read a couple chapters to remind me what was happening, but I loved the ending. Plenty of laughs. And Tristan and Adel are lovely together. Hope you keep writing! I love your stories!
jennycraig10 chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
This was an amazing story. I just wished we got more Tristan and Adel scenes. Any chance for an encore appearance in any future stories? I would love another oneshot or something. Ah!
Jasmini chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
That was seriously way too long of a wait for an update. I don't have time to reread the story so reading your last chapter confused me since although I remember the characters and the basic plot I couldn't remember a lot of things that were spoken about. Okay scolding is done, now the good part of the review, you really know how to make a person smile. Your romance doesn't come off as cheesy it's just cute and idealistic. And of course it's funny like always
Serenity Marie chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
I just... Wow. Amazing and wonderful. Seriously, I love this story. I've been reading your stories since way back around the begining of the first story. And it's weird to be finished and yeah.. I'm a dork. It's cool.
LondonLi chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
Thank you so much for hanging in there and finishing this story. I can see such an improvement from your first posts and I've been privileged to enjoy the journey. You did a great job of tying up the lose ends and giving these characters closure. Thanks again!
aiur chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
haha, i was going to ask you what 'tltr' stood for. i am so using that to confuse everyone i talk to now :D

thank you so, so much for coming back & finishing this story. i'm so thrilled to actually get to read the end of an FP story, because all the ones from ye ol' days have either been discontinued or removed.

heh, when their fight went on & on i got so scared they /would/ actually break up. you did a great job getting Adel's fear/insecurity across without making her sound unjustifiably paranoid. though i think with time she'll become more secure :) & then they'll marry & be together forever & ever :D but yeah, i would have pitched a major fit if that had happened, so i'm glad they resolved it. the "less than three everything about you" was so sweet. i am still awww-ing over it.

ever since False Facades nine years ago (whoa, nearly a decade!) i have been waiting for Tristan to get his happy ending. i'm sooo glad he finally has it :) i always did like Tristan more than Vincent :P

also, the end with all the texts was awesome. i loved seeing everyone's name & enjoyed the humour there (oh Will, how you have been missed). perfect way to end, not all dramatic or TOO ... um, end-ish. if that makes sense. like - an absolute ending. this makes it feel instead like all the characters' lives are going to continue in our heads :)

... yeah, i'm totally not making sense. i shall stop here, & just end by letting you know how much i've enjoyed reading this story (& also how fun it is to look back at False Facades & see how your writing has evolved & improved over the years). & i'm guessing with the conclusion of this story you're moving on completely from FP, but if you ever post anything ever again i'll be here reading it :)

-Kait
PunkRockLuvr chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
:O YOU UPDATEDD! ! Started screaming when I found out.

And it's finally over? :O My eyes are all teary :/ Great ending though :) Tristan Harland and Adeline Bradbury as so meant to be 3

Love how the ending wasn't all sappy and stuff like other happy endings. I was was all emotional through the chapter, especially when I thought that Adele and Tristan wouldn't work out, cause that just wouldn't be right. And I was smiling through the last part with tears in my eyes :) Such a great ending 3 And Tristan's email? awwwwww 3

Oh my goood 3 Tristan's such a sweetheart :O I love Tristan's and Adele's relationship :)

I LOVE this story! You're a great writer, ever thought about publishing?

Tristan Harland is my idea of a perfect guy :D 3

It really is over :') 3 3
Angela chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
Omg MEnTally dIED WITH EXCITEMENT
cReaM chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
Thank you so much for not abandoning Tristan & Adel and for giving us an ending :)

Hope we'll get a chance to read your next creation soon!
Dove29 chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
I can't believe it's finished. Love the ending, especially the texts messages. Lol Will. Now I'm gonna have to go back and re-read, since it's seems so long ago that I started reading this. Great job.
Aomame chapter 30 . 5/31/2012
Is Adel's brother's name Aaron or Adam? I thought it was Adam at first and then it just changed. I think. Or is it a new chara - no, it couldn't be.

Anyway, so glad you updated! Been waiting ages to finish this amazing story. You are awesome and I love you and am attempting to channel some of my inner William through the internetz so you can FEEL THE LURVEEEE.
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »