Reviews for Through Me
Alenor chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
lol, i'm gonna bet anything you like that the girl from last chappie is stephen lee's sister. am i right? can't wait for more, this is gonna be really interesting. cya later Alenor.
AshKing89 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
And the plot thickens
Ria Moriais chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Ah...*sings* love is in the air. Yay! Will's going to Wrenfield! I
cRavingsAniTy chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
YAY! I love it.
autuymnrain chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
heya maeven. wow. i totally loved the chapter. it was nice of tristan to do that, even though it didnt work out for vincent. hhehe. im so glad to see you update thoug. it made my day after having not so fun of a day. and im so curious about the last part. gosh, you have to update soon ok? really soon. i love you for it :D take care.
Fake Smile chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Yay! I liked it! Please continue! It was really good!
Puschel chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Wow, another great chapter. And the plot thickens!I'm looking forward to Tristan's and the girl's reaction upon seeing each other again. I have an idea what all this is about and I'm really curious as to whether I'm right. -Can't wait to learn more about the girl - I take it she's related to that Lee guy and therefore Chinese (and wasn't merely on vacation in Beijing)? I like your idea of dividing the student body and the change of scenery. I'll miss the guys back at Crestan High, though. Please don't leave them out of the story too much! Btw I'm pretty much into the idea of Caine and Dani together. Any chances of hearing more of them flirting/bickering? I loved their interaction in FF! However there will be enough girls for Caine to ogle at the new school. ;)Anyways, I enjoyed this so fact I don't know how to survive till next week! -
Endowment's Seraph chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
this was awesome. I love will. lol. write more soonmel
books4me chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Yay, an update!

Still look forward to reading the next chapter.

Take care, keep up the good work,

* Books4mE *
c0ok13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
There sure is suspense going on now! D I loove the 2nd chapter also. Lol. Heck, I loove both of the chapters. can't wait for the next one. It's rather interesting also bittersweet. Cause Tristan also like Sam but he can't have her cause she likes Vince. Oh soo much drama. Lol. I loove it! )
Lightning Storm chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
I love Mr. I Like to Stroke My Driving Stick, lol.

Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait to read more of this. Update soon
dee chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
i feel like tristan has an arrange marriage? update soon!
sweetxinsincerity chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
omg i loved this chapter! i already hate stephen lee but he's still intriguing..and i'm trying to figure out if he's evil or not..although i think i know who he works for. I'm starting to want Sammy and Tristan together, even though I guess the point of the sequel is for Tristan to find someone else. Tristan reminds me of that movie tristan and isolde and ahh i loved him in false fascades and i love him and this. and i love will & caine & sammy & vincent and everyone ah im becoming obsessed with your story againn...make me stop this horrible review i'm making myself look like a loser haha ok so im a loser & im overly obsessed w. your story but thats ok i guess loll
Lassuel Tyme chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
*bows before you* Thanks so much for making/working on a sequel. I've always known that my family/the govt was trying to run my life and you just proved it. Don't you dare miss your weekly updates.

-LT
EA King chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Of course, still wonderful. Did notice a lot of words were spaces were forgotten, 'specially in the beginning; might want to check that out... but other than that, loved it. Defintely a unique plot unfolidng. I
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »