Reviews for Through Me
SouledChampion chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Loving this story so far. I adored reading Will's lines - I missed his character :p I'm much intrigued as to who the girl was that Tristan met in China, and why he's supposed to be at Wrenfield. Looking forward to your next update. :)
Rose-Rayne chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Oh...it's getting complicated... Yayness! Tristan is not just nice, he has the caring and kind and giving soul. Hmph. Insulting my Tristan. Hpmh. Now will those girls really be safe with Will and Caine around? Love this chapter can't wait to read to more!

Love ya,Rae
gypsylass chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
yay! cant wait for more!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Is it the same girl? I knew something like that would have happened after in the beging of the chapter!Update.
firefly of hell chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
koolio! is the girl Chinese? or is she american?
I'll never tell chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
I don't knowit is difficult to switch from all about Sammy to all about this new girl
lalaLAMA chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
omg! Another FABFABFAB chappie! I love it even more then the first. I REALY HOPE THAT SOMETHING HAPPENES BETWEEN TRISTEN AND SAMMY! that would be like beyond perfection! update son
Arialla chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Hmm, I'm going to go on a random guessing spree. The mysterious girl is obviously the girl he met in China (or wherever he was), and she's supposed to be engaged to him or something. Maybe Tristan's dad and her dad are business partners or something and want them to be together. And the Lee guy is working for her dad, and he's bringing the two school together for her to meet and get to know Tristan. Well obviously they're going to meet. Anyway... those were my random guesses for the day ). Update soon!

~ Aria
Closely chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
wow. this is kinna cool x3
Temperamental chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
nice chapter!interesting...I don't entirely get the plot, but that's probably a good 't wait to read more!

oh and I like tristan better than vincent. I always thought that he should be with Samantha in false facades. but he was all gentlemanly in letting Samantha choose, so I was fine with vincent. but now that there's a sequel. well... although I can't seem to remember: when Tristan and Vincent were fighting over the girl way back when, which guy won? hmm I just couldn't remember. whatever. anyway.

update soon, please!
Drowning in Thought chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
...KEWL! This story ish awesome! lolz lemme guess... Chick from chapter 1 ish gonna be the chick at the end of this chapter that Tristen ish supposed to meat... right? lolz well... please update soon!
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Initially the guy sounded like he was there to help the plot evolve the way you wanted. Now with some sort of serious conspiracy theory developed throughout, it sounds better.
tofuulove chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
SHIT! UPLOAD SOON!
Kjersti chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Great chapter, although it was very strange with the switching. And why didn't Sammy just give her ticket to Jack? Then she could've stayed in Crestan. Oh well, if it serves your plot, it's ok I suppose.*What* is that girl supposed to do to Tristan, anyway?Can't wait to read more. :)
SkepticCritic chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Hehehe...I like Lee...Who wouldn't love a teacher like that? Have you ever seen '10 Things I Hate About You'? I want a teacher like him...How much more interesting would class be then?

And I liked the girl...And I love Tristan..
2,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »