Reviews for Through Me
Temperamental chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
nice chapter!interesting...I don't entirely get the plot, but that's probably a good 't wait to read more!

oh and I like tristan better than vincent. I always thought that he should be with Samantha in false facades. but he was all gentlemanly in letting Samantha choose, so I was fine with vincent. but now that there's a sequel. well... although I can't seem to remember: when Tristan and Vincent were fighting over the girl way back when, which guy won? hmm I just couldn't remember. whatever. anyway.

update soon, please!
Drowning in Thought chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
...KEWL! This story ish awesome! lolz lemme guess... Chick from chapter 1 ish gonna be the chick at the end of this chapter that Tristen ish supposed to meat... right? lolz well... please update soon!
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Initially the guy sounded like he was there to help the plot evolve the way you wanted. Now with some sort of serious conspiracy theory developed throughout, it sounds better.
tofuulove chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
SHIT! UPLOAD SOON!
Kjersti chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Great chapter, although it was very strange with the switching. And why didn't Sammy just give her ticket to Jack? Then she could've stayed in Crestan. Oh well, if it serves your plot, it's ok I suppose.*What* is that girl supposed to do to Tristan, anyway?Can't wait to read more. :)
SkepticCritic chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Hehehe...I like Lee...Who wouldn't love a teacher like that? Have you ever seen '10 Things I Hate About You'? I want a teacher like him...How much more interesting would class be then?

And I liked the girl...And I love Tristan..
SkepticCritic chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
SEQUEL! I love sequels...Especially this one since I liked Tristan so much...Probably he and Will are my favorite characters...Okay probably Danielle too...And maybe Carrie...I'll just stop naming all the characters now and move on to the next chapter...
blue umbrellas chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
i'm loving will. he's so adorable. maybe he'll meet a cross-dresser at wrenfield and continue his love stories, and keep pestering the guys. it's so funny and cute. and whose tristan meant to meet, it's that girl from china right, it must . and poor vincent, not being able to be with sammy and he must be really threatened and jealous.
CrystalDusk chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
hahaha sounds fun. every school should have this student swapping thing..be they all girls or all boys or mixed.
whacked chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
ah this one has suspense...haha and will is still so very adorable! i missed him mucho! so i'm go on a whim here and say that the girl on the phone is the one from japan...im sensing some weird arranged marriage thing only now i think it's something more darker...till the next chapter shall i wait..
moonlight.dream chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
It seems as if the plot is beginning to thicken. I thought that this chapter was very intriguing, but I also thought that it was kind of predictable that the schools would be joining in some way. Is Sammy and Vincent still staying together? I really hope so. Is Tristan going to meet the new character, the girl he met in Asia, at Wrenfield High? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
acira chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
whats up with that LEE guy and the girl?

suspense suspense

she's probably the girl tristan bumped into... shuxterz, this is getting iteresting..

XD
jennycraig10 chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
interesting... can't wait to see what the true plot is... i know i asked this in my other review already, but is the girl asian? lolz... just curious... can't wait to see Tristan move on with someone else... yay! love will by the way!
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
This is such a good b day gift for me, even though my b day is on tuesday, but whatever. i love this story even though its the first chapter and i should be reading the second... hey is the girl asian? lolz... okay going to read the next chapter.
tandemgirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
HAHA. i love that tristan will be with sammy. thatll get the asian girl all twisted, though i hope nothing bad happens to sammy; i still love her to death. and maybe will'll find himself a girlfriend...wot! update soon!
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »