Reviews for Through Me
moonlight.dream chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'm glad that you're writing about Tristan now. This chapter was very eye-catching. I like the new character that you introduced into this story. I can't wait to read the second chapter!
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
ahh a sequel! that's great I love all the characters! aw Tristan is great I'm glad this is his story. Love the first chapter intriguing! I can't wait for the update :D.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wonderful a girl that made Tristan lose his temper, i luv it and for sure theyll meet to see more of Dani and Caine, did she realise she was resting on his shoulder in False Facades ok anyways update!
psycho chick 4 life chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So I loved False Facades and i loved the intro to this new story!
Purple-Butterbear chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Very interesting Chapter. I didn't catch the girls name though. Its off to a nice start though :D
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lemme guess.. her father is his father's business partner etc. haha. lookie promising.
hyperactive at times chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
yay ur back! i thought you werent gonna write another story and i were so sad, but you wrote another story. sweet! its really cool that you wrote a sequel to false facades, i really like that story. (that perverted uncle of sammys)
AshKing89 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
that was awesome and i love your writing tech. keep writing more. C.P.
books4me chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Can't belive it took me so lon to review, sorry.

I certainly like the beginning. I am intrigued and hope to find out more soon.

Take care, and keep up the good work,

* Books4mE *
axkillerxenigma chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Great start. I loved False Facades when I read it. Your a terrific writer. Keep it up!
Ann chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Sweet new story. I like the China setting. Quite different. Hope there's more between the girl and Tristan!
itachi chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
keehee upload soon!
Mya von Dor chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Interesting! I'm glad this story takes place elsewhere, gives it a whole other spin to it and everything. Romance in China, fun! :D
cRavingsAniTy chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Teehee, Maeven. I adore you. :D YAY! More stuff to read! Love it so far. :D Although my head hurts so I don't understand much. Lawl. Later!
gypsylass chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
yayya! you're back! huzah! i cant wait for more wonderful writings from you!
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »