Reviews for Through Me
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yay! A sequel! And featuring Tristan!

Okay, now that I'm basically done with all of my !s, I'll try to say what I mean...Don't worry about the summary. It's actually pretty funny, and would draw in readers. And a new chapter every week? Yay! It makes me so happy to have updates sooner that every few months!

Well, this is turning out to be an awful review (sorry), but I'm excited to see more! Will we learn the girl's name sometimes soon? Or will you make us wait impatiently?

Much love...TinuvielDork
Perfect Bliss chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
AHH Will is back! gotta love him haha he is hilarious. Ahh interesting, very interesting indeed- Poor Vincent though. Lee seems cool, so the girl he was talking to was the girl from chapter one I'm supposing... well I don't know but I can't wait to read another chapter! what a way to begin haven't lost your touch, keep going this is great :D
BreeJ chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
LOVE IT!this is great so far, keep up the great work
Aikou-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
OMG a SEQUEL! OH HAPPIEST OF DAYS! XD this is so freaking awesome and of course I'm intrigued :D looking forward to more!

favian chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
oh, she is SUCH a bitch! jesus!
c0ok13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I love your story False Facade such a sweet story and now you have a squel and I'm glad you have one! D I loove the first chapter already, I can't wait for your next update! Keep up the great work!
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see where you take this.
JustLikeMe91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Oh, this sounds really interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
moonlight.dream chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'm glad that you're writing about Tristan now. This chapter was very eye-catching. I like the new character that you introduced into this story. I can't wait to read the second chapter!
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
ahh a sequel! that's great I love all the characters! aw Tristan is great I'm glad this is his story. Love the first chapter intriguing! I can't wait for the update :D.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wonderful a girl that made Tristan lose his temper, i luv it and for sure theyll meet to see more of Dani and Caine, did she realise she was resting on his shoulder in False Facades ok anyways update!
psycho chick 4 life chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So I loved False Facades and i loved the intro to this new story!
Purple-Butterbear chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Very interesting Chapter. I didn't catch the girls name though. Its off to a nice start though :D
flights.of.fantasy chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lemme guess.. her father is his father's business partner etc. haha. lookie promising.
hyperactive at times chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
yay ur back! i thought you werent gonna write another story and i were so sad, but you wrote another story. sweet! its really cool that you wrote a sequel to false facades, i really like that story. (that perverted uncle of sammys)
2,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »