Reviews for Through Me
sweetxinsincerity chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
omg i loved this chapter! i already hate stephen lee but he's still intriguing..and i'm trying to figure out if he's evil or not..although i think i know who he works for. I'm starting to want Sammy and Tristan together, even though I guess the point of the sequel is for Tristan to find someone else. Tristan reminds me of that movie tristan and isolde and ahh i loved him in false fascades and i love him and this. and i love will & caine & sammy & vincent and everyone ah im becoming obsessed with your story againn...make me stop this horrible review i'm making myself look like a loser haha ok so im a loser & im overly obsessed w. your story but thats ok i guess loll
Lassuel Tyme chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
*bows before you* Thanks so much for making/working on a sequel. I've always known that my family/the govt was trying to run my life and you just proved it. Don't you dare miss your weekly updates.

-LT
EA King chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Of course, still wonderful. Did notice a lot of words were spaces were forgotten, 'specially in the beginning; might want to check that out... but other than that, loved it. Defintely a unique plot unfolidng. I
Envierose chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Wow, loving this so far! Update asap!
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yay! A sequel! And featuring Tristan!

Okay, now that I'm basically done with all of my !s, I'll try to say what I mean...Don't worry about the summary. It's actually pretty funny, and would draw in readers. And a new chapter every week? Yay! It makes me so happy to have updates sooner that every few months!

Well, this is turning out to be an awful review (sorry), but I'm excited to see more! Will we learn the girl's name sometimes soon? Or will you make us wait impatiently?

Much love...TinuvielDork
Perfect Bliss chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
AHH Will is back! gotta love him haha he is hilarious. Ahh interesting, very interesting indeed- Poor Vincent though. Lee seems cool, so the girl he was talking to was the girl from chapter one I'm supposing... well I don't know but I can't wait to read another chapter! what a way to begin haven't lost your touch, keep going this is great :D
BreeJ chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
LOVE IT!this is great so far, keep up the great work
Aikou-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
OMG a SEQUEL! OH HAPPIEST OF DAYS! XD this is so freaking awesome and of course I'm intrigued :D looking forward to more!

Aikou-chan
favian chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
oh, she is SUCH a bitch! jesus!
c0ok13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I love your story False Facade such a sweet story and now you have a squel and I'm glad you have one! D I loove the first chapter already, I can't wait for your next update! Keep up the great work!
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see where you take this.
JustLikeMe91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Oh, this sounds really interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
moonlight.dream chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'm glad that you're writing about Tristan now. This chapter was very eye-catching. I like the new character that you introduced into this story. I can't wait to read the second chapter!
Perfect Bliss chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
ahh a sequel! that's great I love all the characters! aw Tristan is great I'm glad this is his story. Love the first chapter intriguing! I can't wait for the update :D.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wonderful a girl that made Tristan lose his temper, i luv it and for sure theyll meet to see more of Dani and Caine, did she realise she was resting on his shoulder in False Facades ok anyways update!
2,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »