Reviews for Through Me
whacked chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
you have no idea how many times i have refreshed your page looking for the sequel and yay! its finally here! so far its good, more detailed than False Facades, i can't wait to read more...so shall wait for the next update
Sargon chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hi Maeven...(don't know whether i should use your real name...)

I LOVE IT LOLIt's amazing and Will is STILL like me... spooky... do we know each other?hahahahahaha...anywayum its really really good and wow!Sargon
complacent-lin chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
heya!

Okay, cool story! Well, beginning chapter. Lol, you explained so much in the first chapter! I guess thats good for us who have read false facades, but i dunno about new readers...anyway, i like the use of chinese-ness, ASIAN power! It gives it an exotic touch to the story, i like your new character, she sounds like me, haha.

Be careful not to make it too much like false facades, the love/hate thing i mean.

Its an awesome and long chapter, so keep up the good work, and hopefully i dont have to wait about half a year until the next update! Just kidding.

Lin
LaFleurRouge chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Yey! You're back and it looks like the ball will just keep on rolling. Great beginning but when do we find out her name? Ahh, I was starting to wonder when I'd find something alse to read! Can't wait for the next one and it seems I'll be reading from the very beginning this time. Just a tip to make it easier on yourself, try to write an outline and plan out the story line that you have in your head to make it easier to rearrange things when the plan in your head decides to take some new twist and then you can accomadate for it, also try to write a few chapters ahead of what your posting so that you have time to sit on it and revise it to make it perfect for you. If these were unwanted then sorry but I just wanted to pass on useful information to correct problems other authors have so you don't find yourself suffering in the same way. Have fun, I know I always do as a reader. Im so glad it's Tristan's turn! WooHoo!
TheShizno chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great intro, I'm really looking foward to a good story.
Isobel Evans chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I really like tristan! And this new girl sure is interesting! I'm so excited about your story! I hope you update soon!
minime chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
o whoohoo! This sounds like it's going to be an interesting story! haha I can not wait for the next update. _
BeachButterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
OMG! Thank you so much for udating. I've missed you so much! Anyhoo, this was great. I can't wait to get to know our new heroine! Keep up the awesome work!

Good luck, BeachButterfly
Loriency chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
woho! she's back! and producing more great stuff! lol. You have no idea how much I've missed your characters. Tristan was always a favourite of mine, though I might not have said it much. Still. So? When will we finally meet the Asian chick? I mean, get actually introduced to her. It figures that she would be the daughter of some rich firm or something, but still. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more! I gotta go make dinner though, cuz my parents are outa town and I got five other siblings (and i'm the second youngest-pfft), so ciao!

-Abzle
catburglar101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
hey! wow...i am kinda interested in where this story is going to go. i loved False Facades and the thought of having all those characters (and new ones) in another story is enough to make me drool a river! lol...personally, the girl kinda sounds just a tiny bit annoying and that may just be her character for now but still...or it could be that she doesnt know the back story while us readers do and it pisses us off how inconsiderate she is, even though she doesnt know she's being inconsiderate. whew...i hope that made sense. anyway, interesting story, keep up with it and i really can't wait till we meet and gang and the story actually begins!
Phoenix Wing chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hoorah! That was lovely. Very interesting. Can't wait to find out who the girl is. Tristan I love! Most awesome name ever too... It was well worth the wait, and the little bit with Will made me giggle a lot! _
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
this was great. I really like this. nice start. Mel
Fake Smile chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Yay team! I really like your story. I'm so glad you made a sequal :D I'm going to guess that the girl is going to be one of the more prominent characters?
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hey that was interesting. Have you ever been to China yourself? Hmm. Will is so cute! Update soon.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A nice opening chapter although the coincidences seem a little unrealistic. However, it is fiction after all.
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »