Reviews for Through Me
WatUCWatIC chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
My thoughts when justin didnt get will's flirting: omg hes naive. Take him will, while you still can xD
pastelcolors chapter 19 . 6/15/2014
Reread this chapter, and actually felt the heartache. Ouch.
Spencer Cross chapter 30 . 5/31/2014
I just finished False Facades and Through Me...where has this been all my life? I got all my friends reading it. Can you make a sequal about Will and Adam...please?
PandaTheUnderstudy chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Your writing has really improved. I have reread this story so many times. I love it. I love your style of writing & I really hope you continue writing stories here.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
I have reread this story so many times and i still love it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
so good :D :) I love Through Me and False Facades a lot :D
Urfavgirl chapter 30 . 1/3/2014
Nooooo this story can't end! Can you make a sequel to this sequel? I got so attached to all of these characters but I think I'm gonna miss Will the most. He's oddly hilarious! But I loved this just as much as I loved false facades so thank you for writing two of the best stories I've ever read.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 30 . 12/21/2013
Just finished your story it was awesome I love Adel and tristan such a hot couple hehe will miss their craziness.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
You know Sammy giving her ticket to Jack would have made everyone happy
Celina Greene chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
I am so in love with Will! I less than heart him!
IAMOUTOFIDEASFORNAMES chapter 30 . 11/29/2013
Did you like, by some weird reasons have the blood or pure Awesomeness running through your veins? This is too awesome to read. I know these requests are a little annoying, but please create another project. Some new story or something! I'm dying to read more of your works!
Jacovy chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
This is seriously cute! I love this story! XD
Baby Princess chapter 30 . 11/25/2013
this book is AMAZING! this and false facades:) u r an amazin writer:)
bfl2ma chapter 30 . 10/23/2013
Absolutely in love with this story, especially the texts at the end - HILARIOUS! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait so see what you come up with next :-)
sheep248 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Will you write something for Will? Thanks!
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »