Reviews for Through Me
LazySundayGirl chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
i really d not like Calhoun. like, at all. i get the creepy-guy vibes..
LazySundayGirl chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
it really is ironic how Will, the flirty idiot, makes Tristan, one of the most level-headed guys, see sense. and he really needs to. see sense, that is... and Adel needs to return all of his freaking calls.
LazySundayGirl chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
i really dont like you anymore. they FINALLY get along, almost kiss, and then ADEL HAS TO LEAVE? and just when Tristan was almost not ind enial anymore? ugh, gah! yes, when I am frustrated, my thoughts turn into baby language...

man im weird... i think Adel gave me schizophrenia...
LazySundayGirl chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
dont get me wrong, Sammy is awesome, BUT DID SHE HAVE TO COMEAT THAT EXACT MOMENT? RIGHT WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS? AAARGH you are sooo not my favporuite person right now.
LazySundayGirl chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
serves Victoria right. I especially liked Adels apology... and I liked the end where Tristan went all concerned on her... oh god overusing the triple dots again. sorry!
LazySundayGirl chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
well, Tristan is being a downright ass. not nice. at. all. CHANGE IT! *whines* PLEEEAAAAASSSEE? how am I supposed to get my daily dose of fluff otherwise?
LazySundayGirl chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
you certainly know how to make a plot... i just dont always like what happens to the characters, but i still keep reading on, cause its just likeTFIOS (The Fault In Our Stars, fantastic book btw by John Green-dint know if ive mentioned it before), you know something bad is coming up but you just have to keep on reading on and on, you just cant stop reading it.
LazySundayGirl chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
well, an engament that is already set kinda gets in the way of an arranged/fake marriage between two people that cannot stand each other...
LazySundayGirl chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
aaaah, now it makes mores ense. sorry for freaking out last review, i was on a sugar high... i just cant stay away from chocolate.. hehe..
LazySundayGirl chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
whoa, whoa whoa, wait. what is amtchmaker? unless it has some other definition in Australian dialect, its someone who finds a suitable person for a relationship for someone. NOW WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CARRIE AND TRISTANA ND HOW THE HELL DOES A EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD STUDENT BECOME A MATCHAMAKER
LazySundayGirl chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
oh no, she knows him. she knows, him, doesnt she? theres something shes not saying...
chocolate and banana chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
I know I've said it once, but Will is absolutely ADORABLE! I love him from False Facade, and I love him here too! Haha. He is too sexy for his own good. ;) I know some authors like creating a gay best friend to add some jealously and create tension between the protagonist and her guy but you took it your own way and have written yet another one of an amazing plot. From the characters to the development of the plot, you have delivered another great piece. Although my heart still lies with Sammy and Vincent from False Facade (as i think this story could have be tied better towards the end with a more completed epilogue) it was still a wonderful read. Keep up the good work! :)
brancan2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Gah I wish both stories were animes or tv shows or a movie or something. I would SO buy it!
c-aa-it143 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
OMFGAKIXDIQJNDHCDJ
. .MUCH.
will is the most amazing character ever.
I love him.
Seriously.
If he was my best friend, my life would be complete.
And I really really LOOVE when the boy and girl dislike eachother then fall in love so I really love Tristan and Adels story :3 amazing story. Prob my fav.
Thanks for re posting ! If you didn't , I would Bever have been able to read this amazing story :3
I hope no one copy's this story! Otherwise I'll never be able to re read Tristan and Adels adorableness and Will's fabulousnuss
Again, thanks for such an amazing story :)
Cherios!
write . write . write chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Sooo goood! I really think you should write a separate story about Sam and Vincent and Adel and Tristan getting engaged, (as well as a few others of the gang) it could be AMAZING! But seriously though, you are so talented and remind me of Sophie Kinsella! :D
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »