Reviews for Through Me
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hi! :) Your story has been added over to the Hate/Love category on ADoR.

Here's your review:

"Through Me" is the sequel to well-known "False Facades". Usually, sequels tend to be a problem: they're either unnecessary or they're boring when they focus on a different character. I found neither of these two issues in this sequel. The story focuses on Tristan, a slightly minor character in “False Facades” and Adel, an entirely new character. They met in China, didn't get along too well and then meet up again in Wrenfield. Drama ensues and well…stuff happens. I won't spoil it for you. But definitely check it out if you want strongly individual characters, an amazing sense of humor, and a un-cliche plot line.
princesshours chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
:))
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
What a fantastic story! Literally couldn't stop reading this :) also had no idea what was going on sometimes... Though in a good plot twist kinda way haha - also loved how you wrapped that last chapter up with the texts, hilarious! Off to read the prequel!
ChuGaEun chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
What? does it mean Will ended up will Adam? but he and Caine are perfect for each other. HAHA
Kudos.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
I think the characters are somewhat flat. At the end of the day, i can only think them as these fictionous characters. This is what they are but in a good story, the characters seem so real that it's almost like you know this person. Maybe it's because you try to incorporate humour and therefore, they're alittle comical all the time but yah, i feel like the depth of the characters were not wasn't well rounded. Will and Caine's character never built and remained somewhat stagnant. Sammy became dull. Of course, it's just chapter 11. Maybe their characters are built up better after this and if so, i apologise! But so far, given that so much has happened, it seems like nothing has happened.

Sorrrry! I think I'm gonna get flamed. But there's always space for improvement. Pardon me if my post sounds offensive. I do like your story, I do.

You're story telling is great. Good flow and it's very light so it's a good story to read. But if i may critique, the characters just seem lacking. And thus, i lack an emotional attachment to the story/characters.

I'm sure others would beg to differ but it's just my opinion anyway.
annoying reader chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
i would like to annoying say that i guessed it before you revealed the truth. hahahhahahaha. althought i didn't wish for the truth to be revealed so soon. It would be fun to let Tristan misunderstand for longer.
annon chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
omg. what a good way to end the chapter. It got me real interested about this mysterious girl!

And Will is suppose to be bi right? Hahaha. But he sounds way too gay to be bi! Hahhahah.
annon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i'm excited. I can tell this story is going to be pretty good. I didnt like sammy from false facades because she just didn't seem like a very firm person and i generally don't like girls that are weak-ish feeling. Or maybe i'm not remembering it right because i read that story a long time ago.

I like this chapter but got kind of disappointed that this girl didn't actually steal the necklace from him. To me, that would have made the story a lot more interesting. And it would have been an unique way to kickstart the relationship between the two. And i would have loved this girl character immediately.

Not that the way you wrote it isn't good. Just my own thinking. Excited to read on!
Serene chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
I am absolutely in love/obsessed with this story. I absolutely love Tristan and Adel and their wonderfully flawed and achingly tender relationship. I love how they both have problems, it makes their relationship real and I love how despite all odds, they come back to each other, waiting. It makes me want something like what they have. Reading your story has totally distracted me from studying but it was worth it. I so want more chapters but I realize that their story has been told. I sound like a pathetic creep with no life, haha, but I just loved reading this.
InkIntoLife chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
Just like False Facades was, this was great. I loved Tristan from the moment he told Caine (in False Facades) that he liked Sam, but he wasn't going to get in the way for her and Vincent's sakes. I also love how you made Adel so insecure, so tough, yet so weak. She seems so much like a real person. You should totally make a series of these! (Next book: WillXSomeone? I'm pretty sure one of the Will-lovers will gladly step up to get that role xD)
-Inky
Midnight'sRevenge chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
Noooo I refuse to believe this story is over I love it way to much! Is it weird that Will and Cain are my favorite people?
Sorrel chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
I'm glad that I came across both this and False Facades after their completion. I don't think My sanity would have survived those year long waits. X_x

But I just wanted to say how amazingly amazing (yes, you read that right!) your writing is. I hope you continue to write and improve in the future!

Also ... WILL IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER AND DESERVES A STORY OF HIS OWN WITH SOME BOY/GIRL WHO CAN PUT UP WITH HIM! SO PLEASE WRITE ONE!

That is all.
Aria657 chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
Omb. :P Poor Adam... Being inflected with Will.
(And knowing me I'm gonna start shipping them or something... :P)
Lady Milana chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
This was truly as amazing as False Facades.
I loved Adeline's character because I found I could really relate to her. Adeline was very real, and slightly awkward at interacting with people.
I'm glad you made things realistic by having Adel stay away for a few months, instead of her coming back the next chapter.
I must say I like the Tristan and Adel relationship even better than Sammy and Vincent (sorry guys), because they have such amusing banter and aren't a really cheesy couple in love. They have some communication errors, but that can be ironed out later.
I must say that the Chinese New Year's dinner was very realistic, as was the grave visiting ritual. I do remember that when I visited some of my ancestor's graves in China we burned those silver paper money things?
I was already laughing when someone kept brushing Adel's hand and she turned around to knee the 'Europerv' in the balls. Adel's violent tendecies are also something I can relate to.
All in all I enjoyed this story as much as (and maybe even more) than False Facades. Partly because Victoria got a black eye.

Lots of love,
Milana
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
Wow. I love this story! I can safely say that it's my favourite on this site so far, with False Facades in close second as it was, after all, because I read that that I decided to read Through Me. You had me laughing out loud and grinning like a maniac at times, particularly in scenes involving Will and also Adel and Tristan's conversations. Please, please write another novel! Please! :)
2,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »