Reviews for Through Me
LazySundayGirl chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
oh no, she knows him. she knows, him, doesnt she? theres something shes not saying...
chocolate and banana chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
I know I've said it once, but Will is absolutely ADORABLE! I love him from False Facade, and I love him here too! Haha. He is too sexy for his own good. ;) I know some authors like creating a gay best friend to add some jealously and create tension between the protagonist and her guy but you took it your own way and have written yet another one of an amazing plot. From the characters to the development of the plot, you have delivered another great piece. Although my heart still lies with Sammy and Vincent from False Facade (as i think this story could have be tied better towards the end with a more completed epilogue) it was still a wonderful read. Keep up the good work! :)
BleedingInLove chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Gah I wish both stories were animes or tv shows or a movie or something. I would SO buy it!
c-aa-it143 chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
OMFGAKIXDIQJNDHCDJ
. .MUCH.
will is the most amazing character ever.
I love him.
Seriously.
If he was my best friend, my life would be complete.
And I really really LOOVE when the boy and girl dislike eachother then fall in love so I really love Tristan and Adels story :3 amazing story. Prob my fav.
Thanks for re posting ! If you didn't , I would Bever have been able to read this amazing story :3
I hope no one copy's this story! Otherwise I'll never be able to re read Tristan and Adels adorableness and Will's fabulousnuss
Again, thanks for such an amazing story :)
Cherios!
write . write . write chapter 30 . 8/28/2013
Sooo goood! I really think you should write a separate story about Sam and Vincent and Adel and Tristan getting engaged, (as well as a few others of the gang) it could be AMAZING! But seriously though, you are so talented and remind me of Sophie Kinsella! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Your story was amazing, &I really enjoyed reading it. I just love how flawed both Tristan and Ade are and how they are even self-aware of their flaws was great. Their imperfections are what makes the characters perfect. A lot of things Adel felt and did was very real and relatable and I was able to love her character very quickly. Plus, I am also really glad you made Adel a hapa, personally me being an asian female, it was nice to finally be able to identify myself with a female lead, as POC leads are so rarely used in stories.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
I liked the texting at the end a lot. Great work as always! Will is still my favourite!
PandaTheUnderstudy chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Loved it. Amazing story. Please write more.
I am THE Guest chapter 30 . 7/8/2013
In the beginning of the story, I hated Adel.
In the end of the story, I still hated her.
I really don't know why, but I just did. Everyone has those character's they will hate for all of eternity, no matter how many times they re-read the whole thing, and Adel is mine. Sorry. :P
But the story though, was pretty awesome. A great (sort of) continuation from False Facades.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 20 . 7/4/2013
Will is probably my favourite chapter. He's really enjoyable to read. Great story so far!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I really loved the date scenes in this chapter! Great work!
VeronaViridian chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Good job with this chapter!
I really do mean it! :)
It evoked many emotions out of me and eventually led me to weep like a baby . .
I can't say that many authors have succeeded in doing that . . so congrats!

I also wanted to say that it's an admirable thing that you are doing, going to med school, juggling all your classes and activities to still find time for writing!
Keep it up (:
VeronaViridian chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
First of all, I have to tell you that I really love the fact that you are writing Tristan's love story.
I've read False Facades and was unhappy about Tristan still being hung up on Sammy.
With that in mind, I hope you can fix some minor errors to transform this story into its perfect form.

"Adel hadn't think that she was really well known."
"Her foot tapped as the floor as she waited for him to reach her."

These sentences sound a bit wrong to me. I hope you find a way to word them a bit differently.
Other than that, I'm a huge fan!
I hope you publish these!
Best of luck to you :)
poopforbrains chapter 30 . 6/22/2013
After reading this beautifully-written, perfect story, I have come up with only one conclusion; Julia is a fucking slut and my blood boils just thinking about her.

Seriously. I hate, hate, FUCKING HATE HER. If she wasn't such a bloody whore, everyone's lives would have been so much easier. Gahh. Seriously. Her role - though dead - is a major piss off.

Now that I'm done ranting, time to move on to my review.

First of all, I am so glad that I found a story with great grammar. Finally! It wasn't hard for me to understand the story because the worda actually made sense! Lol.

Secons, the story progression was in perfect timing. It wasn't too fast paced, neither was it draggingly slow. You gave way for the characters to grow and really develop, letting them worm their way into the readers' heart. Splendid work!

And lastly, this story was every bit an enjoyable read as those best sellers. Seriously. Ever thought about publishing this? It's really something a lot of teenagers and young adults would enjoy reading. The characters have depth and the plot isn't your typical story flow. Definitely bookstore worthy.

Also, this review works for False Facade as well. Heh. I would have left a review there, as well, but as you see, I am a lazy bitch so yes. Do forgive me, but I chose to leave the overall comment in the sequel. Hahaha.

P.S. I kmow it's been a year since you wrote here, but I'm still hoping for a Will story or a Dani/Caine one. These characters really intrigue me and I do so think they deserve their happy ending. Lol. Hope to hear from you. reading this beautifully-written, perfect story, I have come up with only one conclusion; Julia is a fucking slut and my blood boils just thinking about her.

Now that I'm done ranting, time to move on to my review.

P.S. I know it's been a year since you wrote here, but I'm still hoping for a Will story or a Dani/Caine one. These characters really intrigue me and I do so think they deserve their happy ending. Lol. Hope to hear from you. Mwah.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I am really liking this story! I really like all of the twists in the plot so far. :)
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »