Reviews for Through Me
Guest chapter 30 . 4/1/2013
i first started reading this story years ago and i still find it so cute :3
Elle chapter 30 . 3/16/2013
Thank you for writing. I cannot put into words the sheer appreciation I have for you as a writer. I hope that your skill only grows. I wish you all the happiness you can gather for yourself. Thank you.
celeshou chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I knew for some reason that I liked Tristan more.(; I have to admit, I do like this story a bit more than "False Facades", though don't get me wrong, that story is also another of my favorites! I liked how much more complicated this story was(I found it more suspenseful) and how it built up. I liked reading about how Adel and Tristan's feelings evolved for each other and their chemistry with each other. I thought I wouldn't like Adel at first, but then I found myself liking her character more than Sam. Overall, I really loved the story.(: Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoy the witty, yet hilarious, remarks you have throughout each chapter.
(ex: Will stayed quiet for a second. "That flustered blush of hers really calls up the alpha male protective instinct, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," Tristan snorted. "Right up 'til she pitches you over her shoulder.")

Once again, Adeline is awesome! :) Sammy is too cute, Vincent is greatly (is this even a word?) funny in his protectiveness over Sammy, and Tristan is just cool. There are too many awesome things in your chapter to comment about so I'll just say I love it! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
The conversation between Tristan and Vincent - intense. They seem to be striving to get along but the tension of both of them liking the same girl seems to be there to slowen that process... a lot. And this part - ''I know.'' Tristan drove on. ''I know.'' - makes me get the impression he's resigned to the fact and that he's sad about it... like a horrible fact he has to keep in mind... I don't know if it was supposed to give me that feeling but it did.

And this scene:

Sammy's eyes widened and she shook her head just as the hooded pervert stiffened and started to turn around to face Tristan. But by this time, Tristan had already crossed the room and he quickly slung his arms around the stranger in a tight death grip. And that's when Tristan noticed something strangely peculiar. His hands probed hesitantly.

Both the captive and the captor froze rock solid.

Either the boy was really, really flabby or – "Why the heck do you have – what – how - why the hell are you like a girl?"

There was a deathly silence and then the stranger hissed, "Maybe it's because I am a girl."

Absolutely hilarious. And honestly, this is the best and funniest second meeting any two characters had for me... And I'm usually a person who doesn't really like switching of point of views but your story is one where I don't mind it at all. I just love the characterization and details of your characters and story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Wow - way to end a story with me at the edge of my seats (but not literally, of course.) Tristan is still harbouring feelings for Sammy, isn't he? I feel so sad for him...

Although, the whole going-to-a-girl's-school, Mr. Lee saying - maybe there's just one particular girl you're supposed to meet, and then the mysterious conversation all seem to be hinting to something happening between Tristan and a girl - who is obviously Adel. Amazing, amazing foreshadowing, and I can't wait to see my favourite character in this story - however, it's really hard to say so because Tristan is a close behind...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I don't what it is about your story but it's absolutely wonderful. I can't help but love both of the characters - Tristan and Adel, especially the latter (I especially love her last thought - ''Well. I guess this means you're meant to be mine, after all.'')!

The way they meet is very interesting, and I can't help but laugh at how that old lady keeps on popping up and the whole misunderstanding with the necklace... And wonderful descriptions...
Street-SmartFighterGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love Tristan! This is by far the best story I've read on fictionpress. :))) Keep writing, you're a great writer. :D
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Very nice story! Lol I hope Will gets lucky with Adam! Haha, thanks for posting this story it was a pleasure. ;) ... u should totally write one about Will! :)
Demon Chic 101 chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Thank god I decided to read this after it got finished. I might've just busted a vein. A year? Seriously. If it wasn't for hw good this story is I'm pretty sure you'd be dead by now. Never heard of tltr. Thnx for the update. Off to read one of your masterpieces now (false facades). Read it once before but forgot most of it. Happy last day of 2012 my dear! Dont take six plus years to fart out another masterpiece! That should be your new years resolution!
P.s I'm thinking your response to this might just be tltr. Lol.
Katie chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
whatever happened to Danielle and Caine's relationship? Or even Danielle at all?
Katie chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Okay so just a thought, the ticket logic isn't really working out here. Why can't Sam just give her ticket to Jack? That way Jack and carrie can be together at Wrenfield and Sam and Vincent can be together at Crestan? I know the story wouldn't work or whatever that way, but it's kind of an obvious flaw in logic because Sam can stay now that there will be girls at Crestan...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/26/2012
Cute! Do you think you'll make any more false facades spin offs? ( that's what they are since they're not sequels unless you could call them that or maybe it's the same...I wonder?)
D chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
Oh man, I don't know what to say. This is just too good. :D I love Tristan and Adel together, and I love the way their relationship developed, and I just love the way they interact. I remember following this before, and then losing track of it, but now I've found it again and I can't express just how happy I am that it's complete! :DDD This was just amazing and sweet and beautifully romantic - thank you for writing it and for brightening up my day!
WhitishBlack chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT SAMMY

THEY WERE HAVING A MOMENT SAMMY

WHY SAMMY

THEY WERE HAVING A MOMENT

URGHHHH.

...

-cries in a corner- I-I just reviewed to tell you I'm not a lurker... maybe...

But thank you so much for allowing all of us such an amazing read, really, thank you for writing. I can't wait to see more moments like this in the story and I can't wait to read more of this story. Really, thank you so much for being an author and writing and posting this here. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you. c: