Reviews for August
LakeAndFlames chapter 27 . 5/1/2007
OMG! What did you do to Cody!

Awesome chapter but one thing is bothering me.

Cody’s meeting with Xavier was very dramatic and after that he was acting so cool. Average person after such experience would have nightmares, breakdown etc. He should be crying so hard and feel very scary, unsafe and dirty.

And August, all this is partly his fault, and he’s crying instead of making Cody more comfortable. If such thing happened to my love I would be extremely worry about him/her.
JakobJawbreaker chapter 27 . 4/27/2007
this is amazing. i love cody! keep up the good work please.
Maris. S chapter 27 . 4/26/2007
My goodness I'm absolutly releived that August stoped being stubborn. Well, for now anyways. Geez, next time he does something stupid like that, i'm going to strangle him with something soft and fluffy
Waiting for Never chapter 27 . 4/26/2007
I have read this entire story in two days and just let me say that i absolutely love it. I do think that August cries too much, but he is an emotional character, so i can deal. Again, i love it. Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.
Vicci chapter 27 . 4/26/2007
Wonderful chapter. I'm glad Cody and August are back together. And damn Xavier. Atleast he's in prison now.

...Pierced hips.. ouch..
Jamestastic chapter 26 . 4/2/2007
i must say, your writing is coming along nicely. i love the story, and you gotta update soon. ...or ill cry.
JakobJawbreaker chapter 26 . 3/18/2007
MORE! I cannot wait for the next chappie. this is such a great story!
Iizolda chapter 26 . 3/17/2007
August finally realized that he was wrong!:) I hope there're gonna be at least 10 more chapters.
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 26 . 3/16/2007
Is this Troy guy older then August? What had happen after August ran away from cory? It is a nice story keep it coming.
Trey Terror chapter 25 . 3/12/2007
o man... are u ending it here? or u finish it in the next chapter. Goodjob guys, keep it up and post the next chapter,

je te' aime
Trey Terror chapter 24 . 3/12/2007
-happy sigh- i love vic... oh well lol i don thave any and i cant get any.. i need to try and stop my vices... but i like this chapter, very chill... i hope he doesnt OD... i love u both... make them get back together!
Trey Terror chapter 23 . 3/12/2007
I dont have the time to vent my anger lol by XZavier needs to choke on a glass dildo and it needs to break in his throat and he needs to choke on his own blood then fall from a thiry story bulding then get hit by a car, scraped up by a homeless person, put into a box and sold to a drug dealer... then he needs to be smoked in a joint and then ran over again... ok im done
Trey Terror chapter 21 . 3/12/2007
wish my mom was like that.. -cry- lol
Trey Terror chapter 20 . 3/12/2007
HOW CUTE! hehe
Trey Terror chapter 19 . 3/12/2007
:-D you guys are great lol. But let me tell u... when somethign like this happen I toatlly go allt he way... (welp ima whore anyway) but i got a story to tell you guys about my boyfriend and I... and sex... and a public park... you will find it so delicious, just email or something and ill give u the low down...

btw i posted a new story, review for me? pop that review cherry eh?

i love u both, huggles and kisses

~trey