Reviews for August
LakeAndFlames chapter 25 . 3/10/2007
Xavier: Cody is mine! He and August can’t be together! It would be sick. Can you imagine relationship between mommy (yes, it’s August) and little baby-Cody? Yuck! There’s no man in it! Fucking lesbians!

P.S. It’s not my opinion- I love Cody and August together!
Vicci chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
I love this story. I created account partially to review you and to keep the stories I read together P

At the beginning I thought, woah, this is moving fast and it seemed that August was crying every two seconds. I like how it progressed into what it is now. I really want them to get back together but I'm really not sure if they will.
Iizolda chapter 25 . 2/22/2007
Why this story is so good? It’s because the dialogues are so real or maybe because you expose perfectly how stupid and stubborn people are. It’s like Greek catharsis.

!UPDATE SOON!
write-it-like-you-mean-it chapter 25 . 2/22/2007
oh my gosh this is the best story i have ever read

thanks for writing it
JakobJawbreaker chapter 24 . 1/31/2007
OMG, this story friggen rocks! I feel bad for cody...August didnt even give him a chance! update soon please!
Iizolda chapter 24 . 1/30/2007
I thing that 'August' and Malicious Scars’ 'Me and You? How About US' are the best stories I’ve ever read (and I read a lot). So keep writing. I waiting for updates.

I saw the photos of main characters and I thing that they are just great. Don’t change it.
Shadow1290 chapter 24 . 1/29/2007
Holy Shit *points finger and jumps up and down* OMG OMG! MORE SOON please gotta no wht happens!
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 24 . 1/29/2007
0_o but but but. aww it's sad that they aren't together anymore. They will get together again won't they? please? sad chapter though. Kimmy's a good friend, I like her. Update soon? -
Simple-2-Blink chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
OMG You hafta post more...this story is amazing. I absolutely love the devotion they have for one another and somehow I guessed xavier wouldnt be one to give up too easy. and poor august...he needs to run BACK to cody before xavier is bad to him...*whines* I love and Ill be anxiously waiting for more.

thanks

Blu
Nicholas Scott chapter 23 . 1/23/2007
Oh you evil spiteful little vixen. :) Diabolical, that's what you are, simply diabolical. And I love it. Love has to be tested. Test away my sweet wordsmith! :) Once again, absolutely lovely. Absolutely enchanting and Xavier, the bastard, he'll get his, I just know it. Anyway, of course I can't wait to read more. Keep up the wonderful work.
Zephyr Tenshi chapter 23 . 1/23/2007
Hi there! I have been reading on this story for a while, but this is the first chance that I have gotten to review.

Allow me to start off by saying you have a fantastic style and approach to writing that is so mezmorising. I can see each of these characters up and walking as I am reading. They each have such a different personality that works for the betterment of each other.

After I finished reading this chapter I squeaked a little! That is so horrible what Xavier is doing to Cody and August. They are so freakin' adorable together, and that prick had to go and say that! What a tool!

Sorry, had a tiny bitch rant going for a minute... This is a fantastic piece of literature. I cannot wait to read more of it!

Much love,

Zephi
SokPuppet chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
O_O

THEY CAN'T BREAK UP! *cries* what the hell? Thats .. thats EVIL! It shouldn't be allowed! Awe... Yeah, i really want to cry. it's sad. Xavier is the asshole! Not Cody! Why is August being so mean?

... I really like your story.

... I really want you to update soon.
Magenta-flower chapter 23 . 1/21/2007

sorry i havent been reviewing lately...most of the time i just cbf logging on lol, but ive been reading every chapter! and i just HAD to commont on this one, O mg cody's just messed in the head, he dosnt know any better-i feel so sorry for him, he was the one that was abused... and now dumped by august?...august IS just a typical gae guy, coz if he loved cody he'd hear his opinion before he judged on xaviors! although im so0o glad that xavior came back to haunt cody or none of this would've ever come out...oh well i bet there gonna get back together-and one will die, god no! anywho prove me wrong ;p...or right!
Iizolda chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
WOW It was rough. I love your story. It’s really interesting and well written.

I hope that Cody isn’t like Xavier! Now I’m wondering what happened next… Will Cody get depressed or something bad happened?

By the way I thing that in the past Cody was harm pretty bad and for such people contact with other people is really hard so I think that August should be seme :P It would be so funny.
Aloharocker chapter 23 . 1/21/2007
The drama! The suspense! I can't wait for the next chapter, these characters are amazing.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »