Reviews for You Don't Believe
Meg chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oh yeah. I forgot to add something.

That last verse was fucking amazing.(yes, you get a fucking. Possibly the highest rating from me.)

"You don’t believe in hope,You don’t believe in don’t believe in getting well,From a sickness you can’t escape."

- - -

It really really good Jack. Really good. I think this is on my favorites very last line didn't really close it like I wanted it to it was way good silly damn good.
Amerie Marque chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Azjerbaigan!

Dijambodi!

(That's country speak for 'I like this a lot'. I was just going to write something like this, then I was all, "Well, inspiration can stay for a bit, I'll see if my buddy put anything new up."

AND HERE IT it's not new.

Well it's damn good. So shut up. Cause you can write better than I can.

p
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
wow...sounds like this preson is boring...YAY for belivers! good piece!
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Cool. I like this.
delete this page 109231 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
again another poem that again i can realy relate to. oh well

keep writing

~Godly Luke Staden~
lordelfy chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Overall this is not a bad poem at all. But i think it is a little too repetive. Nice job though.
Blehk chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This was very simple, but elegant. Sometimes, simplicity is key. This was one of those times.

I especially liked the lines: "You don’t believe in getting well,From a sickness you can’t escape.I do."

That was very nice. All in all, it was a pleasure.
mothersuperiorjumpedthegun chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow, I don't know why, but this is one of my new favorite poems. I especially like the last line, I thought it was quite witty of you. I like the format of the poem, it's quite similar to one of mine, I think (so of course I'd like it, right? ;])Well. Terrific poem. I Belive!
Adorian chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Very clever. I enjoyed the way you started this out. Now you must give me a new review on "Kiddo". Let the spirit of writing live and the words flow.
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I love how it's strong and certain.

~Leeona Trance
Shooyi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Simple and straight to the point good job_ Oh yeah and I posted the next chapter to Death and Love
LightofShadows chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I like the formatting in this poem. The words also fit well. Good job.
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Love the beginning. Sort of like a conversation between me and my friend when we were litte like: "Isaw a ghost last night" and "nuh-uh. there's no such thing as ghosts!" "is too!" "is not!" , etc.

and the ending was my favorite :)
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh, that's kind of sad.

And, yes, it't okay to call me Mei, as that is pretty close to my name. )