Reviews for Ilia
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 2/2
Fascinating short - very nice writing :) also loved the ending, everything about it, never change it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
yuck! that's gross! falling in love with your adopted daughter is very yucky!
breatheyou7 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i'm not going to lie, it did make me rather uncomfortable reading this, but your writing is amazing, flows, and quite beautiful.

you describe David great, he's more than a perverted character? i guess.

sad, simple, strong
non.graceful chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
The beginning was very touching my friend.. had me in tears.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I wasn't going to review... and then I read some of the reviews for this story and I had to say something! It is, a little 'disturbing', I suppose, but SO well done.

You made David seem like a real person, not just a character. I have read a great deal and I know that's very hard to achieve.

So believable, very affecting.

Thank you for posting this.
e chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
a little too woody allen
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I hate sad endings. I would have loved this story if it wasn't such a sad ending, even though it could've made it sound perverse. If only.
Kotex Fits Period chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
It's like that stage where you love your father and want to marry him but she never outgrew that. I think it's a little gross not because that they are "father and daughter" after all, they aren't really related by blood, think of Alex and Adrian from Reasons and Romance if you disagree. It's just, I feel like he's a complete pedo. She's 16 and he's 40 but he seems to know that there's a line that he can't cross too.
floopfloop chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
it was really intriguing and unique but it was sorta creepy...and gross

i noe he's not exactly her father but it was still wrong for him to like her that way
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
amazingly written
BlackPetal chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Ilia was certainly... interesting. Your writing was a bit confusing at times but, for the most part, it was still good. The uniqueness of the story was what drew me to it in the first place, and I'm quite happy to say that I did enjoy it. Some parts could have been better but, on the whole, good job.

BlackPetal
ironicdeathx chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I absolutely love this story. I was literally reading it with my mouth half open, intrigued in what was happening. You're a brilliant writer! Keep up the awesome work.
Queen Sebastian chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
i like it.
Susurrent Threnody chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
A bit creepy, but well written. I don't think she loved Frank. I think she was just marrying him to escape the kiss, to prove to herself and David that he has no hold on her other than the fatherly sort. Odds are they'll divorce after two years.
Michelle Habibi chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
heyy! nice story. all though, and im sure you've heard this countless times, it was a bit disturbing. i mean they're not a real father and child but it's still...weird. i think they both loved each other. she kissed him back that time and sad looks from her were mention in the end just before she left. i dont think she loved frank. she'll probably divorce him in a few years after marriage. maybe she'll come back to her father and they'll get married and move away far far away from everyone who knows them. but then again, the last line says she finally left him with nothing but memories so i guess they weren't meant to be together despite the love. one thing is for sure though, im never putting my kids up for adoption. lol, have a nice evening!

-Michelle