Reviews for Hearts and Knives
pink sparrow chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
wow... wow this is so beautiful in a dark gory kinda way. I love the way its written and the rhyming is absolutely amazing. Great work!
theCoffeeEnzyme chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
oh, i like the ending a lot. kind of an odd mix of emotions that make for a good dark poem. and, btw, thanks for reviewing my stuff. and, im a bit more advanced than just biology, i just finished a whole year of full-blown anatomy. lol.
SaRmelLexia chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
who...this is very dark but i like it...this one is more understanable than your new poem..lolz..who am i?clue: i'm taking IGCSE, i sit at the back of the class, i have 2 good friends along with me, hm..wat else?ok my initial is the same as yours...btw, thx for reviewing my work )...n about my grammar n spelling you know that i'm not good at this, and if i'm as good as you then will weep for joy...LOLZ...anyway, keep writing eventhough i know that you will always write! )
Gemema chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
A dark poem, but I quite liked it. There was some very good descriptive writing here, which really helped with the emotion of the poem. All in all, excellent work! Well done!