Reviews for The Afterlife of Lori Caskill
deleted'acc2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow. I know you published this over a year ago, but this is amazing. I loved it.
blackr0se64 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I really enjoyed this. I might just be weird, but I found myself laughing at parts. One suggestion, the only part that lost my attention was the new rules. You might want to consider shortening it. The characters were great, I would like to know a bit more about Jesus and Rupert though. Ash
Mechanical Dolls chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hehehe, I love this! It's a pretty optimistic piece, and humorous to boot. I love how to describe God and Hell and Satan and everything, and the busride with Death just had me giggling over in fits.

The concept with a democratic God is pretty funny too. This is a very cute one-shot. Keep up the good writing!

-MD
Bryan T. Michaels chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Oy, oy, oy. Even after hearing about this when first started, this is amazing! Never stop writing. Unless you get senile.
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I really enjoyed this! It took me a while to read, but gripped my attention all the way through. You have an authoritative and comical style of writing, also really managing to develope your main character, even though the story was really quite short. I love your ideas as well. Excellent stuff!

- gold against the soul