Reviews for neverland boys & wonderland girls
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Lovely little bit. "And rabbitholes" was a great addition.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh wow. This is just so wonderful!

I love the merging of neverland and wonderland, alice and peter, it's just so creative and great!

Nice job.

Adding to favorites.
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
"and his voice was thumbtacks and taffy" I didn't fully get it, but it was very lyrical, especially that part.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Neverland plus Wonderland. Pure love. I'm favouriting this. Just because of that.

I really like that she called him Peter because she didn't know his name.
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Yes...yes...you really never cease to amaze. I don't know...it's so complex. The simple idea of Peter Pan and Alice just conveys sweetness and happiness...a bittersweetness perhaps, but still something sweet. And then this story...but they still both seem innocent, it's so sad. "She did her best to memorize the slope of his throat." I found that line very cute. And the finishing line is brilliant, as usual (I have some sort of passion for the Cheshire Cat). "There are plenty of roads. And rabbitholes." That's pure genius, and simply so harsh. It's like a reproach almost...ah, I could go on forever. Fantastic. Love, Mia
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i like the combination

it's sorrow yet sweet

a sour kind of sorrow.

are a clever one
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow, this is interesting. I don't think I've ever seen someone combine Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan before. Very nice. I especially like the thumbtacks & taffy line, it's very different. Keep writing! :)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
wow. quite unlike most things. this was delicously contraversial and intriging. captivating idea. well written. few gramma issues, nothing major though. loved it.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very interesing...I love the line -"If you want to go, then go, and she plucked at her tights and mumbled. I don't have anywhere to go.- needs the rest of the quotation marks. I love the "thumbtacks and taffy" comment.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
what a fantastic clash of fairytales. the title itself is awesome, just at the thought of combining the two.
account not in use chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
doomed from the beginning, doomed to the end.

Alice & Peter will never have a happy ending.

Love your words, it's like the sandpaper down my ragged edges so things don't catch quite as much.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
this is the awesomeness. very nicely written.
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
from anyone else i'd say that your continous writings involving the 'alice in worderland' theme is trite. but you're not anyone else. this is inTriguing (with a capitol T, for tease:-)) to say the least.
notACTUALLYwriting chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
cheshire...

I love that word!

I have no clue what the hell it means, but I love it, love it, love it.

Hm. Is it made up?
TeaWithOnions chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I love your use of words and imagery. Your stories make me think and I really enjoy it. Hope to read more from you soon.