Reviews for Thine Eyes of Stone
Kacey07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
ha- now THIS is FUCKING gorgeous. lol. i love it. i don't know what to say other than that, and that it was beautiful. (into my favorites list it goes.)
Calliope Foster chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Beautiful final line, it took me to a whole other place! I was slightly confused by the story, but it became clearer as I went on. I apologize for not replying to your review of my story sooner. Thanks for the kind words!CF
Circus chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This took my breath away. Well done.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
amazing original amazing again./.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
You are absolutely, without question, an amazing writer. This is literally the best piece of art that I have seen on fictionpress, ever. I'm sorry if you were expecting constructive criticism, but I don't have any for you. Just please, keep writing; myself and a lot of others will thank you for it.
Chaotic0ne chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
As a person who has a great reverence and passion for Greek and Roman mythology, I'm glad that the stories are, even now, being given new life and vibrancy. You have a very deep and powerful way of presenting the scenarios in which your characters interact and I really felt as if I were in the cave with Medusa and her lover (fortunately, I wasn't, or I'd probably be cousin to 'The Thinker'). Bravo; well done!
fleurnoire chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
i really like this story, it's simplicity is just right and even in this short story i really felt for them, but you might want to glance it over again there some sentences that dont make sense, or rather typos that made the sentences hard to understand.