Reviews for Lord of the Lake
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
M. I doubt you need it (lucky duck) but good luck!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Psh. I like this style too. (Why would I be confused? I read the summery and I read this first chapter... And of course she's not dead? Obviously you have more for her.)
Fear of the Furbies chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Wow, I see you finally decided to update. I still love this story (even if you did take your time in updating) and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm very curious to see where you're going with this and I like how you have Arthur and Selemnus interacting with one another. I'm assuming from the way you ended the first chapter that they're a couple...or at are going to be. Maybe you can have some more of them together? Like, i dunno. You said they were spying on her right? So maybe they can be spying on her and then some guy make a pass at her and Sele get pissed and interfere or something...Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Just Me chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
It's about damn time! I was wondering if you'd ever get around to updateing this story. Anyways, great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fear of the Furbies chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey, this looks like a great story. When are you gonna update? It's been over a month, y'know, and I'm dying to know what happens next. You haven't abandoned it have you? I hope not. This story has WAY to much potential to just leave un-finished. UPDATE SOON!
Just Me chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love your story. It's well written and looks like it has an original and interesting plot. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and update soon!
zephyr deity chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Interesting. I wonder where you're going with it.
Rock My Socks chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I'm liking this. It is much less formal than a lot of your other stuff (which rocks my socks as well), and I really enjoy the viewpoint of Arthur already. How do you pronouce Sele? Does it sound like Selly? Or Seal? Or some other pronounciation that I haven't guessed, maybe? I was thinking it might be a masculine version of Selena, but I wasn't sure.

-RMS