Reviews for oblivion
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
The Roadhouse is running out of beer! Follow the link in my profile to help save it (and spread reviews all around fp!)

I loved the first line. It gives the reader a vivid image and is attention grabbing at the beginning. I don't like the way you split up the 'into,' though. If there's any way you could work around it, I'd reccomend doing so.

Nice job overall :)
Let It Rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I'm not sure why, but I loved the first line. Write on!
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
pretty :)
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
so simple yet so wonderfully beautiful. I love it
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I always love to read your work..

SMILES

frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i love the way you wrote this. in fact, haikus in general are really growing on me - i love the amount of emphasis used and the skill needed to pick out the right words. you are really talented at doing this - you created the most wonderful images in my head.
diffident chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Reminds me of sweating sticky sugar during a moment of passion with one's lover. It's there, then it's gone, and nother matters.

marie
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So colorfully abstract. Wonderful visual. Great haiku.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Nice enjambment!
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
deep, dark and sexy? good, altogether.

-trinity
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
i recognized this one vaguely. how could i forget the line skin dripping amber...nice work!
Safira chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Although I am rather confused as to what this haiku is pertaining to, it reminds me of that golden orb in the sky – the sun. The colour amber is known to symbolise energy, and in Greek mythology thought to be solidified sunshine. “Into oblivion” I’m guessing is a reference to space. Classic Violet, only you know the answer! Nice haiku!

Cheers – Autumn.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I have no idea what this haiku is about, but I kinda liked it.

Daze
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
the world oblivion makes me feel oblivious.

really and truly
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
For some reason this poem really appeals to me and the imagery is just really great. Usually I'm more articulate than this.