Reviews for The Merchant's Daughter
tiggerandpooh chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Wow! Very well written. :) And I hate Colin! What a little serpent! Poor Jeanine.
tiggerandpooh chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I love this chapter! And I just laughed at the part where Michael yells at the girls for fighting. :)
tiggerandpooh chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
This chapter was great! I almost had tears coming into my eyes! You are a good writer. :)
Noelle J. Parker chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
1st - Question, why is it that the father didn't teach them how to ride? Just too busy? He taught his 1st wife how to ride.

2nd - love that the Royce's are already introduced... that's all i'll say on them for now. :) Except that I actually liked Allan Royce from the very beginning... don't know why but I did.

And Rose Boy returns!
Noelle J. Parker chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
And in enters Sophia... what to think of her... have to confess at my first read I did not like her one iota... have to say though I'm beginning to think that might be your intent :) New family... didn't like this either but alas where would the story go without it? Just attached to Jeanine I suppose... ahhh my heart goes out to the girl! And that is why this story is so wonderful!

Truly loved the father and daughter(s) moment... again learning and exploring so much in Jeanie's character! Such a good job building your characters!
Noelle J. Parker chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Can't say that I was surprised to read that the mother had died, greatly saddened (already hooked and its only the 3rd chapter!). Again though, just background on who the little girl will become. And in comes the boy! Oh and a side note... I appreciate the glimpse into the little girl that hides. To everyone else she appears to be obedient and a follower but she's not so much as just wants to make everyone happy... loved when she twirled around before getting her little sister... such a good character.
Noelle J. Parker chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Love their relationship! Love them... as parents, and husband and wife, just love them! Background... I don't think some people realize who important it is! Not only to the story and how it gets told but to each and every character it touches.
Noelle J. Parker chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really appreciate the care and time you've taken to build all of your characters, and specifically Jeanine's... she is of course your main character. But even from the very first line to the last chapter the words you chose are perfection when portraying her meek, understanding, and utterly loyal personality. Love her, she possesses the weaknesses that everyone should have but the amazing ability to push through each and everyone of them, no matter the consequences to herself. She is always thinking of others. Anywho... I think maybe I've gotten a chapter or two ahead in the part of the review but... :) I really like the background her, letting us know the parents first. Again, perfect way to help develop your main character. Sweet, loving parents. Also, I am in rapture with how you write. The way that it flows, each word working to support the ones around it... amazing! Beautiful story! Tugs at the heart strings and makes the wheels in ones head spin
Noelle J. Parker chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
Good heavens! First of all... I must tell you that I am completely blown away! You're story is one that I have not been able to stop thinking about since I finished Ch. 33 yesterday morning. I mean... wow! So anyways, now that I've finished that... I am going to go back and review all the previous chapters as well. When I've finished with Ch 1 - 32 i'll review 33 again... I want to do them in order and get all my thoughts in. But seriously?! Keep them coming! Can't wait for the next chapters... MUST know what happens next... sooooo many questions!
Sarah chapter 32 . 11/13/2012
Love your story, just wanted you to know! Looking forward to your update!
ab's chapter 32 . 11/10/2012
please update soon i love this story
mozartian chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
AHHHHH!

Write, write, write more! I'm losing my [expletive] mind over this!

And no, you have FAR more readers than you think. You are too [expletive] good of a writer for that. (Bad chapters? Banish the thought!) But you'd have even more if you remembered us, your ever-devoted readership. I mean, seriously... HOW can you [expletive] expect us to be okay with these cliffhangers you always torment us with? I feel like I'm forever following a carrot on a stick...

So... excuse all the expletives I've had to bleep out, but I feel you need to know just how seriously some of us obsessed book worms need our daily dose of "The Merchant's Daughter." I come back eagerly a week, two weeks, three weeks after each last update, and leave disappointed. When I come back in what feels like a century later, thinking there will again be nothing, bam! Another blessed chapter!

So please, PLEASE... call upon whatever muse who will inspire you to write more, and I will eternally be grateful. :)
Iluvrandomeness chapter 31 . 10/17/2012
You deserve so many more reviews! Though I do wish you would update more often, I love reading this story.
a.i.s chapter 31 . 10/12/2012
please continue
Railia chapter 30 . 7/13/2012
I wish he was saying i hope it catches up with Jarvis instead of poor Jeanie. I think I wouldn't mind Connor and Jeanie ending together. And on that subject I'm really enjoying this side story with the boat crew but especially after a month or two of not reading this I'd forgotten all about Jack. Is she still pining after him? Is he still her driving force on the boat? Or is she just enjoying herself now living life? Looking forward to reading more!
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »