Reviews for Forgive and Forget
EverythingGreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ya know this is like alot of people i go to school with they always get in fights and hold grudges! Me on the other hand...i'm too soft and i forgive to easily...i'm like a big teddy bear! I'm way too soft the longest i have ever been mad at some one was two hours...like i said teddy bear! Anywho! I really liked this poem and i want to show this to some peoples!
Captive Spirit chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Friendship can't exactly be pure, that's only the case with love and note that in your phrase "my world was crush" didn't you mean "my world was crushED" ? Oh yes, I know how terribly difficult it can be to forgive someone. The closer a person is to you, the more difficult it is to forgive them.

- Captive Spirit
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
oh this is pitiful. i'm sure that lots of people have undergone this situation and have been bruised (outwardly and inwardly), but of course, it seems to be just a phase of life. these people, betrayers and backstabbers and all sorts of other people are still in this world. you really can't help the fact that they are going to continue what they are doing. i will end my ranting now. overall, your poem was expressive and i enjoyed it. :)

-trinity
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Where are you from? Your use of English is very different from the generic form employed by most of us. Still it helps to convey the emotion hidden in the words very well, an interesting style.

Keep writing