Reviews for Subject One
SirScott chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
After all these years Travis finally got the job done. The fight scene was up to your old standards, it was like slipping back in time. I know what you mean about most of the readers from the old days are gone. Anyway, thanks for posting.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth,

Van Quatra chapter 32 . 5/7/2011
i thought this was as great ending to a great story, what a crazy ride, awesome damn job.
SirScott chapter 31 . 3/23/2011
Great cliffhanger. This story has been an exciting read all the way through. I'm looking forward to reading the end.

Van Quatra chapter 31 . 3/20/2011
awesome, awesome. this is going to be one hell of a battle. can't wait for the awesomeness.
SirScott chapter 30 . 2/24/2011
Awesome update. I now how hard it is to balance things. I'm glad it didn't give you writer's block.

SirScott chapter 29 . 1/21/2011
Nice update. Perfect reading for a snowy day. That was a killer line: "Your soul better belong to Jesus because your ass is mine!"

I look forward to reading the ending the action was pretty good in this chapter.

SirScott chapter 28 . 1/12/2011
Just to tell that I'm still reading this. I like the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter. General Zoe actually had a pretty cool line.

SirScott chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
Good update. I figured the final showdown would between Helix and Travis. Good New Years resolution, I'm not sure if sequels are worth it or not. Sometimes, they can take something a way from the first one. Hope this year is a winner for you.

Van Quatra chapter 26 . 12/16/2010
this so far is pure awesome, hopefully you use more sword action, why give them the useage if you dont show much of them, i can't wait for the next updates.
SirScott chapter 26 . 12/14/2010
After looking at the dates, I can't believe it's been that long since I started reading this story. It was good see that this story still matters to you.

Wishing you good health and plenty of wealth,

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Melissa Norvell chapter 26 . 3/9/2008
This is getting good! It's nice to see updates from you again! I'm glad that you still work on this story! I hopeto read another chapter from you soon!
SirScott chapter 25 . 2/8/2008
It's good to see that you updated. This story is still as great as I remembered it being.

Melissa Norvell chapter 25 . 2/6/2008
Hey! It's nice to see you back and updating my friend! I didn't think you were going to write on this piece anymore so its definitely nice to see you back in action!

Keep up the grand work!