Reviews for To you all
Captive Spirit chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Hi,

I agree it's very sweet of you. Some people don't notice or don't want to notice the effects words can have on a being. Once more, thank you for the lovely poem and keep improving!

Spirit.
EverythingGreen chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
AW! That's soo nice of you! Ya know what, you deserve all the nice reviews ya get 'cause you gotta talent! Anywho, thanks for the dedication! You rock most hard best poet of the generation!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Gorgeous poetry! Amazing! Good work, keep writing!

Anna _
OntheWingsofAngels chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I love it. Plain and simple. :
moralofthestory chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That was quite nice...I didn't intend to make you out to be a review whore, but when you make an allusion to getting reviews in your poem, it sort of made me wonder.

Well, thanks for the poem. I did check up on your work, it's rather solid. Good.
redexted chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
i like this. (: simply because it's honest. and true! that great feeling you get when your poem/story snags a review just minutes after you post it online, and even when one comes for an old, old work you posted long ago.

[though i was amused when you refer to reviewers, readers and writers generally as 'she'. fangirl phenomenon? :9]

and thank you too for writing this poem. keep up with the great writing!
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Very beautiful.
Gemema chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Awe, this poem is so awesome! And I know just how you feel, when you get that first review, before you've even read what it says, you can't help but smile, and do a little dance ... well, I do, and I've been on here for years and it still makes my day! Perfect poem, and an awesome way to say thanks to your reviewers!
Karma.Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hehe. i'm proud to be part of your poem, i'm glad it made your day. i know how great it feels to get reviewed. nice poem and thanks for the emails.

stella. xx.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
aw, this is adorable. :D

-trinity
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I really needed this today. I've never read a poem quite like this. I think a lot of people really take for granted what this sight does. "It’s interesting how words play us all"-that was my favorite line. Whenever I talk to reviewers, I'm usually upset and I write mean poems about them. I sensed somewhere midway through this poem you were saying that this website helped you come out of your "literary shell" so to speak. I completely agree. I was never really comfortable sharing my stuff with other people until I started posting on here. You see, on the internet people don't know you, so they can't make biased opinions. We've all had good and bad (REALLY bad) reviews, but somehow the good one is always worth a thousand times more than the bad one, and vice versa. This morning I got a negative review and it made me sink into depression for like an hour before I decided that it wasn't accurate and that I really DON'T suck that much. At any rate, I really like this poem. You've got a few pesky type-o's here and there, but that's no big deal. It's content that matters, and your content is excellent. Very nice work, here. Thanks for writing this poem.

(And thanks for the review!)
Maggot Blood chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This is a perfect example of what a great writer can do. Good job and keep it up.