Reviews for Ignorance
Dehydrated Hyena chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Are country is dying?

Your representation of this topic isn't all that cliche, and I like the rythym, it's almost like rap. Maybe you should consider doing this in a different form...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
The format does annoy me a bit. Its rather tedious and redundant.

But all in all, I found it quite powerful; the commentary may be cliche and overused but you take it well and make it your own.

It isn't bad, a tad on the long side but it is still good.

Keep it up.

* Noelle
quietbird chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I'm glad that someone actually cares enough to write an entirly poignant poem about the issues faced you
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
O.k...COOL!
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This felt like a bad attempt at being deep, to me. Condemnation of pop culture and those who like pop culture has been done so many times before that even the parts of it that are true don't fall on the heart or head very heavily at all. I've found that generalizations about a certain thing or people who like a certain thing don't ring as true as things that look a little deeper, past the generalizations, and make it clear to the reader the seperate classes of whatever it is that the piece is lamenting. The generalizations here just don't quite work, because they aren't quite true, and where they are true, are only true of a few people.

Other than that I felt it was rather tedious to read. The formatting wasn't exactly great, and your imagery was really medium-rare. In poems, you generally want the imagery to be raw, otherwise the reader will get bored very quickly, and while you don't want to water down things just to appeal to the reader, it is important to keep aesthetics in mind when you're writing.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
sigh, sad how our world is progressing. but what can we do? i like the concepts in this.

keep writing!
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
loved this one too! all i can think to say was great poem. keep writing.