Reviews for Rwanda, 1994
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
this was amazing, well done
MokikaStyle chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was very well written. I could tell you really knew about the genocide. You used alot of good descriptions and outlooks. Such as the "no rape" and talking about her back not being black enough. I think the story got even sadder when I realized the narrator was only 12. And even sadder when I realized she was a girl. very nicely written :)
Katie chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Emotion aside, this could definitley be improved. It's like you just want to push as much emotion as possible out to the reader without any real material. Is there any objective at all? The voice of the speaker is very unlike a 12 year old, also.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Nice. Didn't dwell on the tragedy too much, which is always a nice thing to see- self pity drives me insane in these sorts of things. You didn't have too much of that. In fact, it was a nice, measured story that still brought tears to my eyes.
a Cornucopia of Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow!

Hotel Rwanda was a beautiful movie. Likewise, your story was beautiful too. Sorry that I can't think of anything to say beyond that. I think your story speaks all the words I obviously can't say! Congratulations! Be proud of yourself!