Reviews for The Prayer
EverythingGreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow that was a powerful message. I'm going to keep this in my fav stories so i can look at it when i can't feel god's pressence. Wow...that really melted the core of my heart, that really touched my soul. Thank you!
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Beautiful! I read your profile so remember God doesn't care that you have grammar errors. He's glad to know you are sharing the word. Awesome write. Keep on writing and posting. God Bless ya.
OntheWingsofAngels chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I really like this one. I love that you have strength in God. Its not too common now-a-days. Very refreshing and beautiful. )
Striped Candycane chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow...this was beautiful...all my prayers are boring. I can just see God falling asleep when I pray. Anyway, I liked the feel of this and the use of repetition. Keep writing!

P.S. I read on your Profile that you spoke the Indonesian language...that rocks! Your English is really good. I know how hard it is to write in another language other than your native one...I live in France and am currently struggling with French. I just can't seem to say all I want to say.
MidnightStar005 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I heart it so much! This is beautiful!

WiNkS
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So tender a prayer... in the midst of the Storms of life...there too, Peace be still, can be felt...
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
you had quite a few grammer errors in this.. next time I would revise and re-read before submiting.. sometimes grammer errors can get the reader off track if they notice them too much.. but I liked little parts of this.. I'm more of a ryhming person myself so I wouldve liked to see some rhythm in this.. but all in all I'd said it was an ok poem.. just a little constructive criticism ) please r&r some work of mine