Reviews for Not Talented
EverythingGreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I'm right here Sista and i likey the poems you write! You do put beautiful words together! My oh my this was an excellent poem for new people like me! And for people who think others hate their work! Very incouraging!
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Remarkable message and the flow was great. Excellent piece! Thank you for the kind review. Hey, ya want to join my site too? Click on the link on my profile. (I Hear Chatter) By all means keep up the great work.
OntheWingsofAngels chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I like this one. Your grammer is not as bad. It really expresses how you feel. Good Job :)
moralofthestory chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Your motive in writing this is questionable; do you really want to better your writing or act like a review whore?
Ellesmere chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
No talent? I disagree 150%. Your use of language is great, this has numerous images and it is written to confuse the readers.

I like it a lot. You shouldn't sell yourself short because you come across a piece of good work. Think of it as inspiration and just be glad to be able to post up amazing work with other amazing writers.

I think you're very talented. And your writing is really good and no, i'm not just saying that. I'm the kind of person (even tho im trying 2 change it) that will tell someone straightup if there's something i don't like.

Yea, you're a good writer and don't let anyone tell u otherwise. Keep writing, cuz i really wanna keep reading.

Good job with this piece.

Ellesmere
Striped Candycane chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
So true...I think we all feel talentless (is that even a word?) in the midst of all these brilliant authors. But you really managed to capture the feeling, and it was creative. You have talent!
drblueface chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I think the piece is quite sweet, I wouldn't say you have any lack of talent.

When I got to the third stanza, I had a harder time understanding what you were trying to say, but when you say: "Neither have a good grammar" it seems like you were doing it all on purpose.

I like it.

Keep up the good writing! _