Reviews for If You Can't Believe in Everything
lymli chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aw... yeah, it's sweet.. I like the thing about the goodbyes, I think it's the very first time I read something like that, and makes sense.

great poem.
cutepanda chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
OMG

This was so cute!'

I love your stories especially Fine Line!

I can't believe that Fine Line might come to an end.

Now back to If You Can't Believe in Everything..

I liked how you set it out and it even rhymes!
FreakierThanThou chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Aww. That was cute. I liked the message and the last line was a surprise. I expected it to turn into telling the readers what we should believe in, instead you turned it around and... well, I'm not sure what it was, but it was really sweet.

Keep writing,

-Freaky
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
YAY FOR CORNY! Ahaha. I think this is a good poem. Interesting, too.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I'm not here to flatter you. But to be honest, if that's what you consider a corny poem, let me know when you write a real one because I'll be interested.

This was very nice in a gentle type of way that singifies the differences between many people.
KaNugget chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was not corny, I loved it. It was great.
IwasSmitten chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
"Doubters, skepticsWelcome to realityWhere people question everythingFaith… hope… eternityWhere morals mean almost nothing"

I love those first 5 lines. To me, they pretty much sum up this generation of confused, selfish, lost people. Keep up the good work!
catching-falling-stars chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
it may be corny but i still liked it! "Where people say 'I love you' with no feeling" oh my gosh i hate it when people do that. it's a good poem! never stop writing!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Its not that crony,i kinda like it...