Reviews for Normalcy is Overrated
lovemystryxxkiss chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Love it and couldn't stop reading it xx
Bagoosa chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
For the most part, it's a good story- key words being "for the most part". There are times when it seems that we miss moments, days, weeks, even months. It's too rushed. We miss the development of the characters, which is crucial in first person point-of-view.
deaderthandisco chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
This story is so cute! I have to say that Mia is my favorite.
deaderthandisco chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
This story should be reviewed more often! I love it!
Blackangle2011 chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
This was a great sstory
Skye Hegyes chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
OK! I finally finished this!

Sorry, but I have been reading this all day and my family is now really annoyed with me because I haven't once left the computer long enough for them to use it.

This was an awesome story to read! I think the end was a little choppy and quick to end, but it rounded everything up nicely.

They are such a CUTE couple!
Skye Hegyes chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Ah! Those two are just as strange in their ways as Mia and Eric. Great work!
Skye Hegyes chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
What an interesting way to start a story!
Madeline Bicoa-Ryne chapter 14 . 12/22/2006
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. I mean, I know you're already done, so it's not like you need a push to keep going or anyhting. But I don't like when people read a story and don't review it.

So the story was great, thanks for writing it!

Nicki
Val Dante chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
I'm sorry to say, but you did have Nicole get over the rape a little too fast. Seeing as I've seen how long this takes. It can take weeks, months, even years before someone is capable of dealing with things.
Val Dante chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
Personally, reading the rape scene was a little difficult for me. I've had friends of mine experiance it and I've seen what they were like. It is really hard for the person to do so.
Val Dante chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I really like this story so far. I will continue this asap.
bR0k3N chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
YAY! i loved this story! heehee!

can you say fave?
bR0k3N chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
GAH MORE OF THAT DAMN PREGNANT SEX. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

but anywho, heehee i still love you and this story lmao.! ]!
bR0k3N chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
Okay, I love the story so far but I have a problem now because of this chapter. Ok. so she is pregnant, and yet she had sex?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »