Reviews for Icy Angel
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
konban wa

How beautiful. I love to read these sort of poems - where they're kind of like riddles. Then, once I get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to read. This one, while it had that riddle-quality that I love (and well done, too, which is difficult to achieve), it was also easy to understand. Superb. (I love that word ;P) This was really gorgeous. It made me think of a bouquet of flowers - don't know why. *shrug*

Gute nacht, tomodachi

-Shan-
Left On The Shelf chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
It's great how this was made so that if you were to read it... replacing the bold word with the word before it, it holds hatred, but without the parentheses and ignoring the bold, you get a sort of love. I'm not really sure if I worded that the way I intended to. Truly amazing, by the way. A favorite.

-L. Rayne
acid rain nd sour bubblegum chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i love this... the way the person doesn't care but seems to live for the other guy (i'm guessing) and yet seems to revolve their existance around them it lovey darling keep up th good work
Britani. G. Simone chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
O, liking that a lot! Loved the word "make you mineable" Not sure why, it's just like one of those twisted thoughts that everyone has. Love how it has reality and what we wnat to hear next to each other. it makes two totally different meanings. Totally excellent. No criticisms what so ever!