Reviews for That's Me
Elle Marlene chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
All I have to say is: wow. I cried when I read this. I think the beautiful thing about this poem is that so many people (especially girls) feel like this at one point or another-and you have managed to put those feelings down and turn them into art.

Love it.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
So sad! you are certainly not!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I can really relate to this. I don't see why people don't look for the beauty on the inside as much as the outside. I bet you're a great person. keep that in mind

SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh wow this is really good, people take life times to figure out who they I like this...NO... I LOVE THIS. :) ~SEANY~
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Why hello *waves*.I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in ages,but you remember me,don't you._

everyone feels like this sometimes,i can honestly say i know how frustrated you must have felt.I have to say i adore your style when you don't rhyme! (although your rhyming ones are lovely hehe).Hope you're well.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh my God! I can almost relate to this 100%! It's so well written and I really enjoyed reading it. I know how you feel with this but you seem like a great person and you are a very talented writer. Keep up the good work and I'm so sorry for being a lousy reviewer lately! Vx
Aquafied chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wished I could kill myself,But much of a coward.- dont take the cheap way out really, someone's life sucks a hundred times worse than yours. suicide is bullshit and in the back of everyones mind, they know it. harsh, yeah, but it hurts so many people, i am tired about reading about kids who dont think they are brave enough to do it because for you, there are several kids who did pull that trigger, take the pills, took the jump. you know, not worth it. get help if you are severely depressed, you friends will feel like you have ripped out a part of them when you are gone. sorry about the rant, may sound sappy, but if i am a sappy person, i guess i am.

anyhow, i would try a prose with your writing style, i think it could really help these kind of feelings pull into a deeper, greater meaning.

and if you mean suicide metaphorically, i am sorry, i just overact. death is beautiful, but beautifully tragic. lamented so early, but really just stay around for another nice day.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
o! hey i like this!i mean, what your feeling is horrible, but you really got those emotions down on paper. and i like the way it goes on, and on, and on. not sure if that was intentional, but it works out really need some self-esteem girl, and you need to'll come eventually. cheers and keep up the good work!
Ellesmere chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I think its good, the repetition really works in this piece.

But you should know, that at some point in their life, almost everyone goes through this. No matter how great things are or how people react or don't react to us, we all feel a little insecure about something at some point. So Don't feel like you're alone.

The poem is good though, i like it. Keep writing.

and srry 4 soundin like Dr. phil up there )
Jessica Maxine chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That's pretty deep. I like phrasing and repitition. I could have done without some of the cursing, but I do understand that they emphasize the angry and confusing feelings..Overall, great job! -JM