Reviews for Bound
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
My mind is made up. Lara is crazy.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
...The hell? Kabran? Is he the bad guy, the good guy, just a hallucination?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Okay, I'm hooked. Who the hell is the boy in the mirror, and how did Lara's parents die?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Okay, I rarely review, but I just have to for this story. The way you've written Lara's emotions is amazing, especially since it's written in third person, and the boy in the mirror is so intriguing that I just have to read on. Keep up the good work!
draco oblivion chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Wow, this was a great story, pretty dark but with an ending that seemed complete :)
draco oblivion chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Wow, this is actually such an interesting story, love the characters and the actual idea too. The twist of Kabran repeatedly finding Lara's past lives and convincing them to commit suicide is just so epic XD
Kaie chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
I ended up liking the ending a lot more than I thought. You wrote it well. I think your characters were interesting and there were a lot of depth to them. I loved Kabran even when he was a mean jerk. This was a well written novel that I really enjoyed! Thank you for sharing it!
BlackRose666 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Love love love the ending! I'm glad it wasn't just an epilogue. By the way you missed the word cut or slice in the sentence "This guy claims his knights can a penny in half."
BlackRose666 chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
I love this so getting so good and ill admit I cried once oh and it reminded me of Fall out boy.. they have a song called Get busy living or get busy dying(do your part to save the scene and stop going to shows) :)
reachforit chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
Thank you for this particularly lovely story. True, it's not the most flattering account of emotions; but you have done an absolutely brilliant job in nurturing your characters and most importantly, your story. I hope that you continue to write, seeing as you have a flair for it. I'll keep an eye out for your upcoming works. :)
charm en route chapter 14 . 8/19/2010
I truly adored this story. The plot was original, the characters memorable, and the writing fantastic. :)

The relationships Lara held with Kabran and Marc were also really interesting, and I'm glad she and Marc were able to help each other. :D

I do, however, feel slightly bad for Kabran. :(
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

kjiang chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
I really like this! Though I'm only through with the 2nd chapter, I think you captured the feeling of loss very well. The characters seem realistic enough, and your writing definitely draws the reader's attention. I am very anxious about meeting the mysterious stranger/ghost? Thanks for posting this up! It's hard to come by a supernatural/romance story here that is this good.
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
wow, this story was amazing! This story can relate so much to life now, it is so deep. It shows to me the truth that you can't just forget the pain easily, and that it is hard and that you only want the pain to end, to me it shows reality and not some pain then its all made better by meeting someone. It shows that there are diffrent types of pain and some people would do anything to get rid of that feeling even hurt themselves, but it also shows the courage it takes to face that pain and move on, slowly but surely. I loved all the characters in this story. To me Lara is someone who feels lonely and guilty and self absorbed, then she gets better by relising that life is worth living no matter how terrible it may seem. Marc is someone who i think is trying to help people because he missed his chance before, but i think he is a lot like Lara in a way, if you get me. And that his words hold the reality of it. Kabram to me is the weakness, to me he is the easy way out to me he is the cheater of pain, because he helps/persuades people to take the easyway out of the pain they feel a sort of short cut through the pain. I love this story and i think you have done a wonderful job.
iryannaS chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Kudos to you. This is a wonderful story. At first, when you introduced Kabran, I thought it was going to be one of those "light-to-his-darkness" type of stories, and it's not. (which is good because it's different and refreshing). For a moment there, I found myself in Lara's position and actually felt addicted to Kabran as well. You gave them both a good ending and much relief to the readers to know that it's finally over. Your writing is very good - especially with describing things. I loved the flashbacks, they're just so vivid!
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »