Reviews for Sweeper
gunslingery chapter 38 . 6/2/2008
Well it was getting introresting but its better to take your time and get it right rather than rushing into something. like i said Cervantes is a beast! Kato is cool two with the whole black magic ninja thing thats something new an orginal. Keep it up homie.
gunslingery chapter 37 . 6/2/2008
Yo its been a while buddy, man this chapter was sweet and grownman like its like you took it to another level the discriptions were on point! I mean on point! it was like i was watching tv. I dunno why i think of raven when u describe kato. Lol and Cervantes is beast! I didnt know you read my other story i was about to throw it away guess i'll work on it now this chapter was very inspiring. Keep up the good work man.
Melissa Norvell chapter 37 . 4/13/2008
Interesting chapter. I wonder how everyone will fare against Kato. I'll be anticipating your next chapter!

Also, crongrats on nearly 100 reviews! You deserve it!
Nine Elements chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I'm only three chapters in but already this is starting to grip me. The story is building up bit by bit with each new character and it is all carrying me along.

It's nice to see there are some quirky, but enjoyable things going on underneath the more serious things - Sakura's mother being... the way she is was so random and unexpected, and though it may not seem too funny to some, Sakura's captalised anger bursts are pretty funny.

It is probably the well tuned balance between humour, action and characterisation that stands out the most to me so far. I don't usually read stuff where bubbly schoolgirls are leads, but this one seems interesting enough.

I'll definitely read on.
Melissa Norvell chapter 36 . 3/29/2008
This is why I work on more then one story at once. It gives variety and perhaps I may not update all of them on time, though I guarentee an update by the end of the month but I do it for diversity. I know not all authors can work on 9 stories at once (I barely am able to myself and have sort of made a promise not to ever again) but I can always jump in to a differnt story when I lose inspiration.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out a suggestion. Congrats on nearly 100 reviews!
gunslingery chapter 36 . 3/27/2008
WOw INCOHEARANT AUTHORS RANT! DUDE YOU CANT END SWEEPER ITS JUST STARTIN DONT DO IT ASH!
gunslingery chapter 12 . 3/3/2008
wanother good job keep it up bud.
gunslingery chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
wow, she took the blood mirrior that lyinin son of a BEEP why i oughta!
gunslingery chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
good job man i ll read on!
Melissa Norvell chapter 35 . 3/2/2008
Another grand chapter! Great work! *sorry for the crappy review but I have to go and I have one minute left*
Melissa Norvell chapter 34 . 2/16/2008
Another great chapter! I hope to read a new one soon!
gunslingery chapter 9 . 2/15/2008
Wow gunther is quite a smart fighter when it comes down to it. That posin reminds me of somthing but i cant think of it right now.
gunslingery chapter 8 . 2/15/2008
Another good chapter i was wondering if gunther could change other matierals into swords for intace a metal pipe to a meatal sword is that how the tatto works anyways this is another good chapther keep up the good work.
gunslingery chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
This a another good chapter bout time you introduced Sienna, and this was also a good set up for the next chapter. Im totally introsted!
gunslingery chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Yea its been a while but i didnt forget about this one this was a pretty good chapter even though i think the fight coulda been longer but i'll deal with it. And the ending was funny Gunther is a freak.
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »