Reviews for Out Here All Night
FalseExpectations chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Cool story so far. I look forward to the next chapter :)
Madame Penguin chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Woah, just woah! They hardly know each other and all of a sudden Reeves is kissing him? I don't think Avery is having a good day at all, too much drama for one kid...I am half hopind Avery does get mad at him cause of all that anger piling up and that kiss was too unexpected. All is good and well though I guess
firestar267 chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
This has been a really great read and I cant wait for more, its well written and all the characters are well developed :)
SerialXLain chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
Friday the 13th lie worst lie ever.

Avery is so awkward... It's almost a sin. xD
Rachizzle chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
o.o *forgot about this story*

Avery's mom's a crazy bitch.

and that's all I can say, really. XD
Switch chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
You have a pretty big inconsistency in there. In the chapter where Avery is in the hospital, you say that his mom hates Eliott, knows what he did, and would never let Eliott near him again. Then in this chapter you wrote that his mom loved Eliott, still does, and doesn't know why they broke up. You should probably straighten that out...
marnie o'field chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
so... is there any chance, that this is going to get updated?

because i really do like this story, its awesome. please don't leave me hanging...

so even if the chances are low, you're certainly gonna land on my story alert list
Sammy chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
interesting story...you should pick it back up again
Switch chapter 8 . 10/13/2007
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! _
kiki chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
Elliot really is a bastard!
ngt chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
This is a really interesting story. I love Avery, cant wait to read more.
SerialXLain chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
"I get so frustrated when I have problems falling asleep because sleep is the only thing that can take me away from this world temporarily." Love that. Agree wholeheartedly with that. Blah.

I can't believe his mom was flirting with Ashley's dad when Ashley's...sick. O.o

And crazy-ass ending, there. O.O

So glad I could inspire you. :P

xo
SecondHandSonata chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Really really good.

I'm not usually a slash person, but you've got me into the story. Which is pretty hard to do, so great job.

Some constructive criticism:

In the first few chapters you had some tense problems with your grammar, but that got better.

Don't worry about little details, like stpes of an action a charecter is going through.

Also, your charecters are beautiful, and the plot is flawless. But one thing I'd do is to express emotions a bit more. There are so many perfect spots where you could stick in lovely emotion metaphors, but don't. So take advantage of your brilliant prose!

I think that's all the bad stuff.

If you need someone as a reference for tumor information, just e-mail me. I've had way to much experience with that lot. (

Finally, is you title from the Damone song? It's one of my favorite iTunes free downloads.

So...that's all. I can't wait for your update!

Love,

Salvation ala mode
Esquirella chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
This poor guy! Amanda is SUCH a bitch! Ashley's dying? No! And it looked like Reeves was more jealous than disgusted.
Love Eternally chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
oh, i love this story, i cannot wait for more.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »