Reviews for Unvarnished Hope
The lone canine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think this is an amazing poem quite honestly, because this one just seems so true among many good things. Keep on writing, your amazing!
MidnightxRainfall chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
That was just so brilliant! You have a way with poetry! Awesome job!
Ajax Elpis chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I am very impressed. I haven't read any poetry for a long time with a religous meaning behind it, that actualy sounded original. I have been reading christians writting with their head for a long time, and seeing one that feels genuine, is really refreshing. Keep it up.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Great imagery and message. Keep it up!
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh wow, this is just so beutiful hopeful and sad. Thank you so much for posting this.

Kira
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Another truly lovely star themed poem. Keep up the great work!
Technical-Difficulties chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
that was was kind of motivating. you know.. in a kinda sliver linig sort of way. usually i like my poems to ryhme and its glaringly obvious when writers dont ryhme but you words just seems to sift together so barely noticed. ;D good job
Qryous chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Really nice D
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
i enjoyed this lovely compile of emotions in vivid descriptions which you have here. nice job. the boldness adds to the poem quite nicely indeed. keep writing! :) magnus
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I could totally feel the emotion, it was like really amazing. My friend Ana (haha shes ana too. lool) and I were just discussing how awesome it is to write soemthign htat really moves ppl. i think you did that here!
Herizon chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Your writing is very inspiring. It makes me think of my late nights drowning in my own shitfilled despair.

This cheered me up tonight.
Isabella22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is really beautiful! Good job! It's just descriptive! i love it all!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow, just so beautiful and simplistic and written so well and flows together... just wow. awesome stuff!

by the way, thanks for your review!
my-reflection chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Hey, thanks for reviewing my pieces so quickly! I love this poem! I feel this way so often, and I so hardly ever see the up side when I get to feeling that way. I'm usually so optomistic, but not when I'm in that mood. Great job connecting with me in your writing. Isn't that what poetry is all about? I'm posting all of my old stuff, and then I'll start writing again, so keep coming back to review! I'll try to get to the rest of your pieces too.
Raleven chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
HI! (sorry, I'm a tad hyperish) I've read a bunch of your poems since you left me a review and they're really good! I'm hoping you'll stick around and become a frequent reviewer of mine...(if I ever get around to writing more..._;) Anyway! YEAH! I love your writing, it shows a lot of emotions and such, excellentness! I look forward to more!
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »