Reviews for Unvarnished Hope
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Beautifully Amazing! I loved this poem! Excellent imagery! Thanx for reviewing!

Keep Writing-Sadistikal
pinkfairydust chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
wow...it's beautiful!it's so sad..

thank you for reviewing mine and i asked her first. i found out after i posted it!

why did you write this poem? what happened? it's so pretty!
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I've read a few of your poems. they're all really good, I just didn't know what to say for some of have beautiful strong imagery in them.I like this on the most, so it up. :) and thank's for your reviews.- bexp.s. you'd make a great story writter.
Echo's Voice chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Thank you for the nice review.I really like your poem! Especially the title. Unvarnished hope. It sounds yummy.
love-everlasting chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aww woah that has so much feeling and a great meaning! I love your choice of words.
Angelthunder chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
loved it its very much what i like to read actually scatch that its exactly wat i read and sorta write lol gr8 work
BWeep chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
HeyI like the little story you have in the poemEspecially that bit at the end Thanks for the review, by the way.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I love it! keep up all the great work!
perpetual Audio chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
lol yet another poem that has caught my attention. again i can feel the emotion. I love your connection with nature. its very beautiful. again i can see what is going on in the poem vividly. KEEP IT UP!

_
Needa S chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Never give up on hope. Beautifully done! Keep up the awesome work.
Welu chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Awesome poem, plus I have a thing for night .

And also, thanks for commenting. .
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
i love it. it is very good. i love the topic as well! very good! :)
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
omg that's really beautiful! extremely vivid, it just plays a scene in your head just like you're watching a movie! Never stop Star
kenryu chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I like this one, pretty much has the same feel as Change Myself its understandable and my kind of believing I need. Thanks for reviewing, appreciated
AquaDrops025 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Another Awesome Poem :)! You are a great writer, keep it up :)
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »