Reviews for Unvarnished Hope
Faye Coon chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Vintage is always a nice piece to any extensive collection...

Princess-Anna! I have heard so much about you, and you seem to have become quite a THANG, on fictionpress...

This perticular poem comes across as pseudo-imaginative...almost inspiring, only your words really lack depth, no metaphors, I mean it was well written and in sequence, but generally I dont much care for it.

I've tried to be inspired by stars but I just get a blank stare of indifference from those phantasmic lights...I wonder how people burn roses, fillet them on grills...maybe it's a joke... but Is suppose that your writing proves otherwise, it totally proves me wrong. And I know now why there was a renaisance. Keep writing, someone else is going to have a comletely different analysis than me.

write me

Ciao

-Faye Coon
shadowed face chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Amazing, I love the relation between nature and emotions and how there's always signs to be seen, if only we look hard enough
kamikazegirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Amazing, can really feel the emotion :) Keep writing.
sourgummyworms2007 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
this is good
Rafael Freire chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
that was cool (now i know whats unvarnished \o/ lol)anyway... keep it up, i like the way you bold some parts... :p
TeaWithOnions chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I like how you bold some of the lines, it makes the poem's message really pop out. I love it, its so beautiful and sweet.
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow, I really like this one. It was really inspiring and very personal. (And thanx for your review!)
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
rhythm revision and stanza making would make the poem better because it looks and sounds like a big blob. i thought it was a good idea and full of emotions. nice work.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This was great! Really smooth and I don't know how else to describe it... human. Easy to relate to, nice job.

Keep writing!

the Stranger in the moonlight
kasey chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i like it alot ... keep up the good work
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Beautiful title! You're really talented at free verse. It sounds just like a diary entry or something...really deep.

Keep it up!
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
wow, I've just got to say that I just love the title of this poem! I also loved "I've got to keep striving for my dream" oh and putting some of the words in bold was a very nice move. Excellent job!
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was so beutiful. A little too happy for my taste but, that's just me! Great job! Keep writing!

Black and White Dreams
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
very nice, i like how it tells a story,

nicole
Cloudsinthesky chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This poem really shows your understanding in life, the whole thing is very well written. Of course it is becasue I mean you wrote it! ha it sounds like I'm brown nosing but really you're such a great author...
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »