Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
Aw, that's so sad! But I can still totally relate. Especially with the lake thing- I totally went swimming in a lake today. Lol! But I like how realistic the situations are... please update soon! Keep up the awesome work!~Mysti~
FrozenRose313 chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
NO! people always have the worst timing. damnit, they should have stayed away longer. they almost kissed! gr.

keep up the good work, as always! lol
luluu chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
hey! i just found this story and i just LOVE IT!lol. its so cute! anyway, keep writing and update soon!
lklittle chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
Aw hoe tragic! I'm eating out of your hands Dart. You can't stop now!
texas-jumper chapter 11 . 6/16/2006
awesome! the whole scene with the ring nearly made me cry. lol
TheMysticalLollipop chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
This story made me laugh so much! So many of the stereotypes fit me, and I'm from suburban Texas! I really like how this story is coming along. Please keep up the good work!
FrozenRose313 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
NO! she can't go home! she has to tell tucker she loves him first! he saved her ring, doesn't that mean anything? (that was friggen cutesy btw.) keep up the great work!
Professor Smith chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
She better decide to stay the whole summer!

Oh, right...great chapter. It made me giggle and squee with glee.
MissAK88 chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
Oh my she can't go home she just can't...What about Tucker... lol I think that she should have suggested seeing how his hat fit instead of Kyles. I can't wait for more I love it.
Opal Fairy chapter 10 . 6/14/2006
O o o yay she's getting on with Tucker yay. can't wait to read more.
lklittle chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
I am curious as to what Northern people think of us Alabamians. You've captured the real essence of the South, hun. I also like how Tucker and Natalie didn't like each other at first until they warmed up to each other. Tucker is quite the sly flirt. I can't wait for more chemistry outta those two. Your descriptions of things are so thick, I could feel the raindrops pouring from the sky. The dialogue is very great too. I haven't realized how much Olkahoma has in common with Alabama.
FrozenRose313 chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
aw, she saved a calf! tucker's got to fall for her now...
MissAK88 chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
ou lala I think that was an awesome chapter... Tucker is very sly with his flirting.
Professor Smith chapter 10 . 6/13/2006
That was a cool chapter. It's nice how she's getting used to everything...shows how adaptable people can be.

Just in case you're interested, I added about four more chapters to my story that you reviewed...lol, I'm on a roll! _
texas-jumper chapter 10 . 6/13/2006