Reviews for Rednecks Drink Dr Pepper
kat for president chapter 8 . 6/13/2006
Thanks for the fast updates, lovin' them!

Woohoo! He won! *dances around excitedly*

:P

Can't wait for the next update, keep at it!

IB
whateva123 chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
cool story do update.
Professor Smith chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Ha ha! Yes! _

I especially liked this part:"Every guy I had dealt with before always had a line or some plan…even at seventeen and eighteen, guys were players. Tucker was just Tucker. He fixed his own truck and came in covered in oil and dirt. He called Aunt Jenny “Ma’am” and Uncle Duke “Sir”; he gave up his seat at a table for a lady when the concert started."
MissAK88 chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
Wow I love this story it's awesome... I can't wait to see what happens with Tucker and Nat ou.
texas-jumper chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
This is really an awesome story. I like how accurate it is, I guess. When I moved to Texas, it was kinda like this. I've learned to really like the way wranglers look on a guy's butt... I think i've been spending too much time at dancehalls for the past couple weeks... lol
Opal Fairy chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
YAYAYAYAY I'm so pleased she's falling for Tucker o its getting so itneresting haha.
FrozenRose313 chapter 9 . 6/12/2006
YAY! i was right!

now they just need to hook up. and he can't pull any macho boy stunts to ruin it. i read a story the other day where they liked each other in the third chapter, but the guy pulled a little boy stunt so they didn't admit their feelings for each other until the 42nd chapter. it was agonizing. lol

thanks for updating so soon!
Professor Smith chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
I like this. It's funny, well-written, and you actually make Oklahoma sound kind of interesting (especially with that Tucker...he sounds extremeley hot), which I'm assuming is no easy feat, lol. It's cool how you're able to make fun of your state but still like it. You've also captured the essence of "city girls goes to farm country" without over-doing all the farm stuff. I look forward to reading the rest! _
Opal Fairy chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
YAY Kyle beat horrible Carter. o can't wait to read more now that Natalie thinks Tucker is sweet!
Opal Fairy chapter 7 . 6/10/2006
O like this more and more. i noticed one or two mistakes like you put Kyles name instead of tuckers at one point but thats no biggy everyone does it. Can't wait to read more.
FrozenRose313 chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
aww man why'd kyle have to cut her off? i really want to see her tell off hooters and texas. hahaha.

nice update! keep em coming!
FrozenRose313 chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
ahahaha this story is great.

i can't wait to see if nat and tucker ever hook up... they've got some obvious tension between them ;)

keep up the good work!
Opal Fairy chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
i love this story. Carter what barstard slipping girls drinks thank God for Hero Tucker. Can't wait to read more.
Opal Fairy chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
hmm this definately looks like tis going to be intersting!
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Hey this is coming out really well. The story line is developing and its really interesting too. I love it! There are tiny grammar mistakes but it doesnt make too much of a difference. Update ASAP!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »